So just how common is this?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
User avatar
analsexonly
Site Admin
Posts: 858
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:30 pm

I don't care whether you find it believable or not, and it is certainly possible for someone to misrepresent themselves online, but when someone anonymously contacts a site offering anal and anal only advice asking for suggestions on how to convince her male partner to have more anal sex or to try going anal only, I find little reason to distrust it and will treat it as a sincere question. I'm not conducting a scientific study, simply sharing my personal anecdotes. Given that I publish the answers to anonymous questions, even if someone is being misleading, my answer may help others with similar questions.

The fact is that many women do like anal. Despite cultural forces still influencing many women into thinking they shouldn't express their sexuality, women are sexual beings just like men, with diverse fantasies. Anal only, for a variety of reasons, is one such fantasy (and reality for some) that appeals to some women. So while you are correct that it's impossible to verify an anonymous online communication as originating from a woman, I don't really care and I choose to take what people say at face value. To assume any expression of sexuality or sexual fantasy online has to be from a man pretending to be a woman is to treat women as incapable of being able to honestly express sexual desire in the same way as a man.

FarmerDan
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:57 am
Gender: Male
Location: Northern NSW Australia
Contact:

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Ease up on the scepticism, KeepItReal. I had similar views at one point but in recent years I've had a series of female partners (including one keeper) who not only enjoyed anal sex but in some cases insisted on being anal only.

The disconnect is that women are far less likely to make anal the main prerequisite for a relationship. On the other hand I've found that in a sound relationship (trust, communication) they will almost always consider it.

To put that another way: you don't find your anal girl, you create her.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Robert
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 am

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by Robert » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:31 pm

analsexonly wrote:To assume any expression of sexuality or sexual fantasy online has to be from a man pretending to be a woman is to treat women as incapable of being able to honestly express sexual desire in the same way as a man.

I agree. That way of looking at it is insulting to women. Like they don't have their own desires or fantasies but are just passive objects for men to use. The reality is they are just as complex and varied as us men. Why shouldn't they be curious, or express themselves online in the exact same way?

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 am

analsexonly wrote:I don't care whether you find it believable or not, and it is certainly possible for someone to misrepresent themselves online, but when someone anonymously contacts a site offering anal and anal only advice asking for suggestions on how to convince her male partner to have more anal sex or to try going anal only, I find little reason to distrust it and will treat it as a sincere question. I'm not conducting a scientific study, simply sharing my personal anecdotes. Given that I publish the answers to anonymous questions, even if someone is being misleading, my answer may help others with similar questions.

Indeed, you answering these people is well and good, in fact your (awesome!) blog is a mighty force in our collective struggle to help people explore the exhilarating beauty of backdoor lovin!

However, lets not get too carried away and start thinking that Porn is a reflection of the Real World... sadly, so very very sadly, it isnt!
The fact is that many women do like anal. Despite cultural forces still influencing many women into thinking they shouldn't express their sexuality, women are sexual beings just like men, with diverse fantasies. Anal only, for a variety of reasons, is one such fantasy (and reality for some) that appeals to some women. So while you are correct that it's impossible to verify an anonymous online communication as originating from a woman, I don't really care and I choose to take what people say at face value. To assume any expression of sexuality or sexual fantasy online has to be from a man pretending to be a woman is to treat women as incapable of being able to honestly express sexual desire in the same way as a man.

I wholeheartedly agree bro - lots of women are trying Anal these days... and are busy getting on with it!
Unfortunately most of the people who frequent Porn Blogs are men... therefore keep up the good work but like you say, its not a scientific study so its best not to draw too many conclusions...
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:07 am

FarmerDan wrote:Ease up on the scepticism, KeepItReal. I had similar views at one point but in recent years I've had a series of female partners (including one keeper) who not only enjoyed anal sex but in some cases insisted on being anal only.

The disconnect is that women are far less likely to make anal the main prerequisite for a relationship. On the other hand I've found that in a sound relationship (trust, communication) they will almost always consider it.

To put that another way: you don't find your anal girl, you create her.

Exactly the point I am making dude! ;)

Like I said above:
True. I think this is because an AO relationship develops and evolves over time between a happy couple - it's not something that most people are actively seeking from the moment they become sexually active, especially women...

In other words, AO women dont grow on trees - you have to make them yourself!

The idea that there may be countless women out there, who in and of themselves... decided to completely cut their pussy out of sex... is frankly absurd... well to me it is anyway!
I firmly believe that such a magnificent glory, only comes about... due to long and skilful persuasion! :D
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by KeepItReal » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:12 am

Robert wrote:
analsexonly wrote:To assume any expression of sexuality or sexual fantasy online has to be from a man pretending to be a woman is to treat women as incapable of being able to honestly express sexual desire in the same way as a man.

I agree. That way of looking at it is insulting to women. Like they don't have their own desires or fantasies but are just passive objects for men to use. The reality is they are just as complex and varied as us men. Why shouldn't they be curious, or express themselves online in the exact same way?

Trust me dude - women are hotter and hornier than men could ever be! :o
There is no doubt whatsoever that more and more women are exploring Anal...

What we are debating, is whether to believe everything we see on our beloved internet screen - clearly this would not be an accurate representation of reality... so isnt a wise thing to do!

Nevermind the Admins Ass-tastic Porn Blog - even right here on a Discussion Board, we have a steady steam of thoroughly dubious members!

So far, my all-time fave is the "girl" who was "supposedly" trapped in a chastity belt! Comedy Gold LOL! :mrgreen:

If you are happy to buy in to that kinda thing, then more power to ya bro - personally however, I will continue taking the interwebz with a large pinch of salt! Like most things in life, you have to separate fact from fiction...
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

LuvMyWifesAss
Moderator
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:52 am

KeepItReal wrote:In other words, AO women dont grow on trees - you have to make them yourself!

The idea that there may be countless women out there, who in and of themselves... decided to completely cut their pussy out of sex... is frankly absurd... well to me it is anyway!
I firmly believe that such a magnificent glory, only comes about... due to long and skilful persuasion! :D

Although I can agree with many of your assertions, to say this, "only comes about... due to long and skillful persuasion" seems awfully far reaching. There are nearly 7.3 billion people living on this planet. How many woman may have experimented with anal masturbation and found they preferred anal sex to vaginal? How many women may have a condition that makes vaginal sex uncomfortable or painful that are able to receive pleasure from anal sex? How many women experimented with anal sex and found it was the only way they could orgasm and, as a result, would prefer to only have anal sex. How many women, like my wife, tried anal sex and decided they would much rather have anal sex, to the exclusion of vaginal sex altogether?

You're right, they probably don't grow on trees. For a minute, let's assume 2 billion of the world's population are women above the age of 18 and in a position to have anal sex (socio-economically, physically, etc). If only 1 in 10,000 women were like those mentioned above (a conservative number, I think), that would mean at least 200,000 women prefer anal sex, to the exclusion of vaginal. This is not even taking into account how many more women may include anal every time they have sex? If only 1 in every 5,000 women prefer anal sex, to the exclusion of vaginal, that would be nearly half a million women. I still believe this is a conservative number.

When you look at statistics in places like Brazil, you learn many use anal sex for birth control (50% in Rio). How many more of these women are likely to find they enjoy anal sex more then vaginal and choose it when given a choice?

I have to believe, given the strong preference for anal sex my wife and I have, it's not as rare as you may think.

marcus
Moderator
Posts: 411
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:32 pm
Location: UK

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by marcus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:19 am

KeepItReal wrote: What we are debating, is whether to believe everything we see on our beloved internet screen - clearly this would not be an accurate representation of reality... so isnt a wise thing to do!

Nevermind the Admins Ass-tastic Porn Blog - even right here on a Discussion Board, we have a steady steam of thoroughly dubious members!

So far, my all-time fave is the "girl" who was "supposedly" trapped in a chastity belt! Comedy Gold LOL! :mrgreen:

If you are happy to buy in to that kinda thing, then more power to ya bro - personally however, I will continue taking the interwebz with a large pinch of salt! Like most things in life, you have to separate fact from fiction...

You must think everyone else incredibly naive. Yes, there are many "dubious" members, and they are obvious and laughably easy to spot. That will always be the case, not just here but anywhere else. It's a fact of life that there will be fantasists and trolls. All you can do is laugh, and ignore them. Why do you think so many of the dubious introductions get such little response?

However, I feel I have to ask why you continue to bother with this forum? A sincere and genuine question, by the way. You give the impression of deep skepticism in just about everything that is said here. I can't work out what your motivation is, since you apparently have no interest in the lifestyle itself, refuse to believe such individuals exist, and ask very obvious and leading questions in what I can only assume is an attempt to "out" the "fraudsters". It's just tiresome.

I know you would much prefer a more generic anal and dating site but this just isn't going to happen. It's like asking the Real Ale Society to start discussing soft drinks. :roll:

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:25 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:Although I can agree with many of your assertions, to say this, "only comes about... due to long and skillful persuasion" seems awfully far reaching. There are nearly 7.3 billion people living on this planet. How many woman may have experimented with anal masturbation and found they preferred anal sex to vaginal? How many women may have a condition that makes vaginal sex uncomfortable or painful that are able to receive pleasure from anal sex?

True, when you are dealing with things on a statistical level, then sure, anything and everything is possible!
No doubt there are women out there who are purely "Oral Only" - and even men out there who prefer, or can only have, a prostate orgasm so are "Anal Only" whether gay or straight... however, I am speaking in the general sense as opposed to statistical and medical anomalies...
How many women experimented with anal sex and found it was the only way they could orgasm and, as a result, would prefer to only have anal sex. How many women, like my wife, tried anal sex and decided they would much rather have anal sex, to the exclusion of vaginal sex altogether?

Exactly my point bro - you are obviously a skilful and persuasive (anal) lover!
You created your AO woman = Way to go dude! ;)
You're right, they probably don't grow on trees.

Of course I'm right because:
1) I am KeepItReal :mrgreen:
2) Anal is virtually ubiquitous in porn = porn reflects the most popular sexual fantasies men have these days = Anal is fantasised about so much because most men dont get it in real life!
For a minute, let's assume 2 billion of the world's population are women above the age of 18 and in a position to have anal sex (socio-economically, physically, etc). If only 1 in 10,000 women were like those mentioned above (a conservative number, I think), that would mean at least 200,000 women prefer anal sex, to the exclusion of vaginal. This is not even taking into account how many more women may include anal every time they have sex? If only 1 in every 5,000 women prefer anal sex, to the exclusion of vaginal, that would be nearly half a million women. I still believe this is a conservative number.

I believe you are being rather optimistic bro - due to a little thing called a million years of human evolution.

Nature wants our species to reproduce, therefore it has to make sure that semen is deposited in the vagina, therefore women will be (physically and mentally) "programmed" to enjoy vaginal sex. Sure, there are many women who do enjoy anal more than vaginal, but in my whole life I havent met a single woman who wanted to cut vaginal out completely - even if its purely for the sake of variety lol! Indeed the only (supposedly!) female I have ever encountered who is completely negative about vaginal sex is on the internet right here... our very own and very legendary AnalOnlyLondonEbony!

Therefore, from my own experience, I would estimate the following figures in comparison to yours:
Women who will try Anal = 1 in 2 (yup, easily half the women I have known have been skilfully persuaded! ;) )
Women who enjoy Anal as much as vaginal = 1 in 4 (sadly, for some women, Anal just isnt their thing! :cry: )
Women who enjoy Anal more than vaginal = 1 in 20 (yes, significantly higher than your guess and in my opinion, probably closer to 1 in 10 for the younger generation!)
Women who enjoy Anal so much that they neglect vaginal permanently and go strictly AO = 1,000,000 (this is based purely on the accounts of dudes on this forum, as I personally have never met such a woman!)

So out of 2 billion sexually active females - we potentially have about 2,000 "independently" AO women to choose from (most of whom are probably in Rio lol!)

Now of course, we are constantly evolving so clearly things can and will change - as I have said in other threads... I think Anal will eventually become the norm, no different to the way oral sex is now completely accepted and indeed expected!

Incidentally, I also think that Anal is evolutions way of limiting the human population - its been used as a necessity for birth control since ancient times and now in the modern era, is rapidly becoming part of our mindset as an act that is craved for due to its physical, and even more-so, its psychological pleasure.
When you look at statistics in places like Brazil, you learn many use anal sex for birth control (50% in Rio). How many more of these women are likely to find they enjoy anal sex more then vaginal and choose it when given a choice?

Who doesn't love Brazilian girls! :D
They are arguably the most sexually open women on Earth - which is why they will try anything in sex... and also, not neglect anything in sex, which includes their pussies!
I have to believe, given the strong preference for anal sex my wife and I have, it's not as rare as you may think.

Sure, I could be wrong, and who cares as its not important at all lol - but if going AO is not as rare as I think... then why is there so little activity here dude?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

User avatar
KeepItReal
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: So just how common is this?

Post by KeepItReal » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:48 pm

marcus wrote:You must think everyone else incredibly naive.

No. You think... that I think... that everyone else is incredibly naive. :roll:
Your habit of putting words in other peoples mouths continues despite the damage it caused not so long ago... :shock:
Yes, there are many "dubious" members, and they are obvious and laughably easy to spot. That will always be the case, not just here but anywhere else. It's a fact of life that there will be fantasists and trolls. All you can do is laugh, and ignore them. Why do you think so many of the dubious introductions get such little response?

Nevermind the Introductions... why do you think ALL of the threads on this forum get such little response?
The place has been going almost 2 years now and seems to have a steady stream of new members... but only a dozen or so people actually post here on a regular, or should I say irregular basis?
However, I feel I have to ask why you continue to bother with this forum? A sincere and genuine question, by the way. You give the impression of deep skepticism in just about everything that is said here.

True, I have become sceptical because so few people are here... and of those that are here, so many are, as you say, laughably dubious. Most importantly though, is the fact that it seems to be just dudes posting = are all the AO women merely hiding, or do they simply not exist?

You say you are in an AO relationship dont you Marcus - why hasnt your other half joined the forum?
Surely she is just as passionate about Anal as you are? Indeed she must be even more passionate, as shes forsaken her primary genital organ for it!
I can't work out what your motivation is, since you apparently have no interest in the lifestyle itself

Guilty as charged m'lud!
When I first joined I thought AO would be SWEET as I love Anal far more than oral and vaginal... but now I think that going AO would be a step backwards not forwards. Sex would be less fun and have less variety!

Great sex for me is:
1) Getting a glorious blowjob
2) Then eating, fingering and pounding some perfect pussy
3) Then the magnificent highlight... banging some beautiful butt and cumming like crazy!

I no longer see any reason to remove step 2 from the equation - therefore I post here as a "Pro Anal" dude instead of an "Anti Vaginal" dude! ;)
(Guess I should change my Sig! On second thought, no I wont as its way too awesome! :mrgreen: )

By the way Marcus, when I joined and set up my profile... in the AO Status section it had the option of "Uninterested" - therefore it seems Admin doesnt want to exclude non-AO folks on his forum. I guess you better get used to that, instead of trying to drive people like me away... like you have driven several other members away already. :evil:
refuse to believe such individuals exist

Incorrect. Try reading what I actually said... instead of reading what you think I said :roll:
I refuse to believe that AO women are common - they are very much a rarity.
Clear?
and ask very obvious and leading questions in what I can only assume is an attempt to "out" the "fraudsters".

Intriguing, please do give some examples of what you mean...
It's just tiresome.

The feeling is mutual Marcus as I think you are tiresome too... and also very bitter and boring! :P
I know you would much prefer a more generic anal

I would much prefer... a more active forum as the place has tumbleweeds blowing across it!
Making it about encouraging and including Anal would obviously increase its popularity wouldnt it.
I love the focus on promoting Anal as a natural part of a healthy sex life and think websites like this can go a long way in "normalising" Anal for the masses.
and dating site

I mentioned porn as that would easily bring a huge amount of traffic here, as would dating to a lesser degree.
However I doubt the dating side would actually take off as people are using their phones far more these days with apps like Tinder etc for that kind of thing.
Still, even if people dont find someone to hook up with, they may stick around for the discussion and become good posters...
Something has to be done to bring some life and energy to the place... or do you disagree?
but this just isn't going to happen. It's like asking the Real Ale Society to start discussing soft drinks. :roll:

Youre probably right... but are not the owner of the site are you Marcus.
Hopefully Admin will decide to make a few changes at some point in the future, to broaden the appeal of the forum and increase activity.
Then again, maybe he doesnt mind the place being so small and quiet - in which case it seems a terrible waste of his time, effort and money! :?
The ASS, The Whole ASS, And Nothing But The ASS !!

Image

Post Reply