Hey Ladies... I have a question to ask... (semen in rectum)

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
BackdoorDeliveryman3

Hey Ladies... I have a question to ask... (semen in rectum)

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Hey Ladies,

I have always (and love to) come in my girlfriend's ass, and she have never complained about it... But I have read elsewhere about some women doesn't like cum in their rectum, because it may feel like diarrhea to some and may spontaneously leak out any time after anal sex. Some woman may refuse to go out for the day until her next BM to make sure it is out of her rectum without the embarrassment of wet and bubbly fart in public... I understand that... Or sometimes it would just peacefully exit in the next BM... (My girlfriend have never complained about that)

And also, I wonder if any of you ladies ever feel the cum flooding in your rectum or anal passage when your man are coming in your butt? My girlfriend don't feel it in her ass but she know I'm coming (orgasm) though...

I am just wondering because I have read many adult fiction anal sex stories about women feeling her man flooding her rectum with hot cum and yada yada...

I am hoping you ladies could share your experience on that with us...
Thank you for your time and I appreciate your honesty... :)
Last edited by BackdoorDeliveryman3 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deadly_Dalia

Re: Hey Ladies... I have a question ask... (semen in rectum)

Post by Deadly_Dalia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:19 am

1. I love it when a man cums in my ass. Best feeling in the world. No, it never felt like diarrhea. The cum usually just comes out after anal since my ass is relaxed and freshly fucked open.

2. This is kinda odd to explain, but i can't precisely feel cum flooding into my ass...however I can feel him pulsing in my ass when he cums and therefore I know it's happening and it brings me to another level of arousal. Sometimes I wonder if I do feel the cum or if it's just the feel of his hard pulsing.

Either way, nothing better than having him cum I your ass.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:43 am

BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:I have always (and love to) come in my girlfriend's ass, and she have never complained about it... But I have read elsewhere about some women doesn't like cum in their rectum, because it may feel like diarrhea to some and may spontaneously leak out any time after anal sex. Some woman may refuse to go out for the day until her next BM to make sure it is out of her rectum without the embarrassment of wet and bubbly fart in public... I understand that... Or sometimes it would just peacefully exit in the next BM... (My girlfriend have never complained about that)

When my wife and I first began having anal sex, she would go to the bathroom after and expel my semen. If she didn't, she said it felt like she had diarrhea, just as your referred to. When the frequency of anal sex increased to three to five times a week (at least we always finished there), the feeling went away. It was as if her body became used to it after be exposed to it more.

As well, we came to the realization that I was ejaculating beyond her rectal valves and into her colon. Her rectal valves would then close as I withdrew and the semen would stay in her colon, rather than her rectum, where it is more likely to make her feel uncomfortable or to experience a "cum fart."
BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:And also, I wonder if any of you ladies ever feel the cum flooding in your rectum or anal passage when your man are coming in your butt? My girlfriend don't feel it in her ass but she know I'm coming (orgasm) though...

My wife is pretty much the same way. She can definitely feel me ejaculating much more than with vaginal sex, but doesn't necessarily feel the semen inside her. Like me, though, she finds it a turn on knowing my semen is inside her when she's sleeping, were out at dinner, or she's visiting with one of her friends after we've had sex.
BackdoorDeliveryman3 wrote:I am hoping you ladies could share your experience on that with us...
Thank you for your time and I appreciate your honesty... :)

Well, it might not have been straight from my wife, but it's what she's told me.

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:15 am

Deadly_Dalia and LuvMyWifesAss, thank you very much! I really appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us! :D :D :D :D

Hey Deadly_Dalia, I see that's your first and only post here and I would like to thank you and welcome you to the club! Looking forward to seeing more of you here! :D

And LuvMyWifesAss, I love reading your posts elsewhere in this forum because getting anal sex from your woman seem so easy! (no offense lol) and thank you! :D

analangel

Post by analangel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Personally, I love everything about taking a load of cum in my ass. It makes me really sad on the rare occasion that my hubby pulls out and comes anywhere else. That's my reward for being a dirty slut...so to speak.

The deeper in me he comes, the less messy. And I know all day long that it's there. My little secret no matter who I'm with or what I'm doing. Later, when I do let it out, all the memories and sensations rush back to me. And, on the rare occasion that I've had a small amount of dripping, I've either told my hubby and seen his face light up knowing that while the wet spot on my pants was so small no one probably noticed, it was hot knowing I was wearing his cum around for the world to know he used my ass, or, I was in a dress once and felt enough leak out to drip down my leg. With in a moment I was so turned on there was even more pussy juice dripping down joining it.

curvesnedges

Post by curvesnedges » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:24 am

(E here)

Analangel, I was going to post my thoughts and then you went right in and practically wrote how I felt! Feels so good to know I'm not the only happy anal whore on the planet. And I do so enjoy going the day feeling him or knowing he's inside me still. It's a really weird psychological aspect when you think it through...but I can be turned on all day just knowing he came in me that morning.

One time, he threatened to come in my pussy and I thought he was teasing but he played it out like I was being punished. When he actually did it, I had these flood of emotions. Some good. Some bad. I was upset he withheld my gift for being a good anal whore. I was irritated I'd have to wait to get it later (I was NOT going to work without come in my ass) and then there were these...I guess, non consensual feelings. Like he had come in my pussy against my will. Which is also a fantasy of mine so I got really turned on thinking I had been "raped".

So. Yeesh. Kinda fucked up in the head, right!? That's me :)

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:48 am

Leakage? Diarrhea? No. Wet farts and a little gas sometimes yes. Sometimes a little more urgency for the bathroom the following morning. Nothing that's ever been the cause of any serious inconvenience or embarrassment. But you know, this is sex and you get fluids and such so no surprise.

In answer to your second question: I can feel the movement of his penis as he comes but no "flooding of the rectum with hot cum". But it's a nice moment to share in all the same even if you can't feel it.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:07 am

I've never had anal sex without a condom and it isn't on my wishlist. I hate the smell of semen so wouldn't want that lingering after the sex. Once the sex is over, the tenderness of my ring is all the pleasant reminder I need.

If I were in a steady, committed relationship, that would probably be different. But I'd probably douche afterwards. I can't stand damp mess.

The pulsating of the cock during ejaculation is an amazing feeling. A feeling I'd never ever felt during the dark ages of vaginal sex. I thought it was part of the pointlessness of vaginal sex that nothing was felt, but see other women also feel the cumming more in the butt.

Buttwoman

Re: Hey Ladies... I have a question to ask... (semen in rect

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 pm

Always want him to come in my ass. A short time on the toilet afterwards usually gets rid of most of it. I'll use a menstrual pad if I have to go somewhere right away. If it's late at night, I just go to sleep. On my side nothing runs out.

Haunter

Re: Hey Ladies... I have a question to ask... (semen in rect

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Just a comment: somewhere else I must have written that the greatest pleasure of all as regards sex for me is knowing that exactly what madly turns me on, does the same on my partner. So reading lines in which you here ladies honestly claim that feeling it there, pulsating when semen is coming out, is wonderful shines back on me and makes me smile so wide. Thank you, I hope I will here similar words with my own ears soon or later. Kisses to all of you: ♥♥♥
Think, it's free ;-)