Long term changes?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
mardobolo

Long term changes?

Post by mardobolo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi all, I have a question for the couples who have been having long-term anal sex. For the last few years my wife and I have been having frequent anal. We aren't AO but anal is a part of every occasion that we have sex, and I finish inside her ass 100% of the time. It has been remarkable to evolve into this form of intimacy that is so much deeper and more intense than vaginal sex.

During that course of time I've noticed her gradually becoming more and more adapted to receiving anal. For one thing, initial penetration is easier now than it used to be. It used to take a lot of warmup with fingers and a plug for her to take my penis. Now, I just lube myself thoroughly and she can take the penetration right away.

Another change I've noticed is she's become much more accommodating to the full length of my penis. We've always loved deep penetration, and since we started we've worked up to full penetration every time we have sex (it's how I prefer to come). At first it would take five or more minutes of shallower thrusting to get all the way to full depth. Now it is usually a matter of half a minute or so.

Some of these changes are no doubt caused by her ability to relax and better control the muscles in her anus and rectum. There are also long-term physical changes to her anus, as it becomes gradually looser and more tolerant to thrusting in general. All of which very much enhances the experience. I tell my wife I love to see her anus adapting itself into its new role as sexual organ, and I hope it continues.

Have the rest of you here seen these kinds of long-term changes we're seeing? Will this process continue, and what can we expect?

Canassman

Re: Long term changes?

Post by Canassman » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:40 am

We have discovered the exact same changes, my wife is also able to take penetration much easier & quicker. Despite this improved ease of access she remains tight as can be - so we too ascribe this to becoming used to it (muscle memory?) & more control. In our case I also ooze copious amounts of precum so we rarely use lube - finding the Precum sufficient. My wife also tends to become extremely wet vaginally during all forms of sex & although the anus itself does not get wet - inside the anal canal she produces an enormous amount of fluid to ease rapid sex.

In addition to these physical accommodations the greatest changes are in increased intimacy, and strength of orgasms.

Good luck!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 am

It's a combination of the development of muscle control and the expansion of the upper limit of how big the sphincter can get with ease. It will still remain naturally tight (and with an increase in muscle control comes the conscious ability to tighten even further) but can expand larger more easily as well when needed. Its appearance will change along with this, as a result of both of the above.

Some people find that they get a bit of anal arousal after an extended period of exclusive or at least regular use of their anus as a sex organ, where in anticipation of sex it gets a bit engorged and puffy, and they can feel a tingling need to be filled there.

yosemitespam

Post by yosemitespam » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Yup, same here. After a year or two the required amount of anal foreplay is much less (though not zero). That's a wonderful thing, because now "spontaneous anal" isn't like "jumbo shrimp". :)

Cheers

YS

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:43 pm

mardobolo wrote:Hi all, I have a question for the couples who have been having long-term anal sex. For the last few years my wife and I have been having frequent anal. We aren't AO but anal is a part of every occasion that we have sex, and I finish inside her ass 100% of the time. It has been remarkable to evolve into this form of intimacy that is so much deeper and more intense than vaginal sex.

It amazes me how many people I talk to say the same thing about anal sex, how much more intimate it seems and how much more connected they feel when they have frequent anal sex.
mardobolo wrote:During that course of time I've noticed her gradually becoming more and more adapted to receiving anal. For one thing, initial penetration is easier now than it used to be. It used to take a lot of warmup with fingers and a plug for her to take my penis. Now, I just lube myself thoroughly and she can take the penetration right away.

Isn't it wonderful to get to this point? I love the fact I can put a little lube on my cock and penetrate my wife's ass without having to work up to it. Like your wife, it took my wife a couple of years before she could accommodate my cock in her ass as readily as in her vagina.
mardobolo wrote:Another change I've noticed is she's become much more accommodating to the full length of my penis. We've always loved deep penetration, and since we started we've worked up to full penetration every time we have sex (it's how I prefer to come). At first it would take five or more minutes of shallower thrusting to get all the way to full depth. Now it is usually a matter of half a minute or so.

Once again, this is much like my wife. She can accommodate my full length pretty much right away. Of course, we've been having frequent anal for more than 24 years, so she's had plenty of practice. I'm sure your wife has learned how to align her anus and rectal valves to accommodate the full length of your cock.
mardobolo wrote:Some of these changes are no doubt caused by her ability to relax and better control the muscles in her anus and rectum. There are also long-term physical changes to her anus, as it becomes gradually looser and more tolerant to thrusting in general. All of which very much enhances the experience. I tell my wife I love to see her anus adapting itself into its new role as sexual organ, and I hope it continues.

It's funny how we've been conditioned to think the vagina is better suited for sex when it's actually the anus that's better suited for frequent sex. The much thicker muscle band around the anus allows it to remain much tighter than the vagina making it better suited to frequent penetration. This thick muscle band also allows the anus to move in ways the vagina cannot compare to. Not only that, but the rectal valves also have ability to be pushed toward the anus, allowing penetration into the colon, providing additional stimulation many describe as feeling like having your cock sucked. Like the anal sphincter, the rectal valves, open and push down, then close and pull back, drawing the cock deeper and enveloping it with a feeling the vagina can't compare to. At the point of orgasm, the rectal valves open allowing the complete ejaculate load to be deposited beyond the rectal valves. They then snap shut as the cock is withdrawn, to retain the semen where it can best be absorbed.

It's natural to try and get as deep as possible when you cum. Unfortunately, since the vagina is a dead end, so to speak, your cock can be against its wall. In this case, there is no place for your semen to go. This is harder on the prostate, and can even cause retrograde ejaculation, where your cum goes up your urethra. This is unsatisfying at best. At worst, it can even cause an infection. Since the rectum is open ended, there is nothing to restrict the flow of your ejaculate. This allows you to deliver the maximum amount of semen into her rectum, providing both of you with the most pleasurable experience. Coupled with the fact that you are able to penetrate her deep enough to ejaculate beyond her rectal valves your are delivering more semen where it can provide her the most benefit.

The rectum can even comfortably accommodate a larger, longer cock than the vagina. Yet it's tighter to accommodate a smaller cock as well. A phenomenon I sometimes experienced when having vaginal sex with my wife, was feeling like I couldn't really cum. That is because the vagina is closed at the end. If my cock was pressed against the back wall of her vagina, my cum had no where to go, and it felt like a case of blue-ball. The open-ended rectum doesn't have this problem. It feels so much better to pump every last bit of cum I can into her ass without feeling constricted. As well, since her ass grips my cock so much tighter, I can feel every strong spurt as it makes its way through my cock deep into her ass. This is why it feels better to cum in a woman's ass than in her vagina. In short, you can experience complete ejaculation.

Of course, there's the whole thing about the colon being better able to absorb the substances within your ejaculate that benefit her. There's several threads on that subject.
mardobolo wrote:Have the rest of you here seen these kinds of long-term changes we're seeing? Will this process continue, and what can we expect?

As you can tell from the above, yes, we have seen these long-term changes as her anus has become her primary sex organ. With continued use of her rectum as her primary sex organ, your wife will continue to gain more muscle control that will allow her to stimulate you in way her vagina can't hold a candle to. I know, for my wife and I, anal sex has only improved the longer we've had it. I'm sure the same will hold true for you and your wife.

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:09 pm

analsexonly wrote: Some people find that they get a bit of anal arousal after an extended period of exclusive or at least regular use of their anus as a sex organ, where in anticipation of sex it gets a bit engorged and puffy, and they can feel a tingling need to be filled there.

I definitely get puffy back there and leak some when aroused. I also seem to produce a lot of fluid (more like lube) in my rectum in anticipation of anal sex. That's what leaks out sometimes. It feels rather nice.
XXX, Jeri