What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
kingsman

Re: What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

Post by kingsman » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:25 am

It has been interesting to be all the different views. If I am ever so lucky then it will just mean all vaginal sex is replaced by anal. It's hard to argue when it is better. I like oral also but could live without it as long as I had anal sex. I don't find anything offensive about a pussy. Like anything else I've seen nice neat looking ones and some that would put you off your breakfast, but like it or not it is part of what makes a woman so easy on the eye :)

Like many others have pointed out it is a great fantasy that anal only would mean nothing goes near her vagina or clitoris again. Something about the idea of you both ignoring it is so hot as well as the idea that she'd be so with the programme that she'd be in 100%. But it is just a fantasy and realistically a lot to ask.

Women are amazing and I just wish we lived in a world where they could accept that anal is all we want but it doesn't make them any less amazing for that. If 2 people can attain the pleasure and closeness together that only anal can bring then there really isn't nothing better than that.