What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: What does AO/lifestyle mean to you?

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:11 am

mogashim wrote:...In fact part if what makes anal a huge turn on for me to do and to watch is to see the (empty) pussy. I love pussy. I just prefer not to penetrate it...

I totally agree. It reminds me of the movie Hook. Robin Williams goes to use the silverware and the kids tell him, "we don't use them." He asks, "why do you have them then?" To which they respond, "So that we don't have to use them."

To me, it's almost as though the appeal of anal would be diminished without the empty (as you so well put it) vagina.

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:47 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
mogashim wrote:...In fact part if what makes anal a huge turn on for me to do and to watch is to see the (empty) pussy. I love pussy. I just prefer not to penetrate it...

I totally agree. It reminds me of the movie Hook. Robin Williams goes to use the silverware and the kids tell him, "we don't use them." He asks, "why do you have them then?" To which they respond, "So that we don't have to use them."

To me, it's almost as though the appeal of anal would be diminished without the empty (as you so well put it) vagina.

Yes, that's it exactly! :)

marcus

Post by marcus » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:26 pm

mogashim wrote:
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:

Yes, that's it exactly! :)

This is something I can understand. Not ever having had much interest or attraction to a woman's genitals, I do find the idea of anal (and AO in particular) enhances the appeal to me. I'm not into the "pussy denial" thing I've read here, but the sight of a (or my wifes) vagina empty while the anus is occupied is incredibly erotic.

Robert

Post by Robert » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:17 pm

I love oral sex too so AO simply means no vagina. I'm realistic and know she'll always want some attention up front, but my true fantasy would be if that remained untouched forever. It's come almost as a surprise to write that because just a couple of years ago I never would have dreamed having those thoughts but month by month her anus has come to occupy my thoughts and attention while my desire to focus on her vag or clit has diminished.

I think its an awesome idea that a couple can put vaginal sex out of their lives completely but end up with a more satisfying sex life than the one they had before.

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:53 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
marcus wrote:But for me it's not as simple as not liking vagina's. Obviously I want a woman to have one - it's not a hatred thing. I just don't respond to the visual stimuli and increasingly as time goes by feel a disconnect between them and sexual thoughts. Very hard to explain.

For the wife and I, it's that the vagina has a different purpose, that of pro-creation. Most species in the animal kingdom have sex only for pro-creation. Humans on the other hand, have sex for pleasure a majority of the time. The anus is especially well suited for this purpose. It provides a natural form of birth control. It has more muscles that allow it to grip and stimulate the penis better. Its open-ended to allow deeper penetration and complete ejaculation, as the head of the penis is not against a "wall", as it often is in the vagina.

So, the vagina is great for making babies. The rectum, on the other hand, is superior for the purpose of pleasurable sex.

Dolphins - a very intelligent and social species (like humans, except maybe on our intelligence bit ;) ) - have a seperate hole just for sex unrelated to vagina or anus.

As for AO - I'm trying to go with no clit stimulation now too, and the oral is his cock in my mouth (kinda, my teeth grate on him heh) or his tongue in my ass. I sometimes touch my clit, but have come without it several times.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 pm

myttia wrote:
Dolphins - a very intelligent and social species (like humans, except maybe on our intelligence bit ;) ) - have a seperate hole just for sex unrelated to vagina or anus.

Whaaaat?

I'm gonna need you to cite sources on that one!

myttia

Post by myttia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Marquis wrote:
myttia wrote:

Whaaaat?

I'm gonna need you to cite sources on that one!

Hmm, I read that a couple times in the last 4-5 years. Not easily findable even with google now. Perhaps they meant some other part of the body was used (they DO masturbate eachother, and apparently amazon dolphins have blowhole sex(!)). Ill keep my eyes open (and my flipper lubed?).

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 am

Human female also have a third hole... It's called the mouth :lol:

myttia

Post by myttia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:54 pm

French Lover wrote:Human female also have a third hole... It's called the mouth :lol:

lol! I love sucking my boy, but i cant quite yet come from that kinda penetration alone :) maybe I need to be trained more? heheh

pureanal

Post by pureanal » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Last edited by pureanal on Sun May 04, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.