What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
MikeyR

What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

Post by MikeyR » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm curious what each person's interest is or how he or she defines an anal only lifestyle. For example, are you almost exclusively into anal but still allow for some vaginal? What does use of the vagina entail if any at all? Touching, penetrating, licking? Is AO merely how you have sex or wish to have sex or is it truly a lifestyle? If it's a lifestyle, what makes it one.

I read through some of the old and interesting posts from the defunct (?) AO blog and wish I had been able to contribute to those discussions. (Perhaps we can revive a few of those topics.) Based on many of the posts, I'm thinking I may be the "man whore douche bag" of the group. I say that cause so many other guys seem to be into AO as a way of achieving greater intimacy with their wives, which is great in my book and a perfect use of AO. But that's not me.

I am not sure I want to settle down with one woman or to have kids. I really like sex and having it with different women. And I've always been majorly turned on by the thrill of the hunt and particularly by getting a woman not into anal to try it and then abandon deriving pleasure from her pussy altogether. (No, I haven't been successful at the last part but the thrill of it keeps me trying. I'm okay with her playing with her clit at most.) But here's where the douche bag comes in.

For me, an ideal AO lifestyle means literally that I fuck her mouth and ass but never her pussy, and she also gives up inserting anything in her pussy for the purpose of sexual gratification. Masturbation is done solely through her anus. I believe in AO because I think it's more natural if fucking for pleasure, which we should be doing daily, and using only her asshole keeps her engines running by preventing her from getting off through her cunt. As a subtext for all of this -- for me, AO is a lifestyle cause it's centered on sexual gratification in a very aggressive, hot and primal way. I like the occasional slow fuck over champagne but I'd much rather get nasty and slam fuck, and ass is perfect for that. Finally (and I may get blasted for this but I'm just being honest), when ass fucking, I feel like more of a virile man with her as my conquered prey as opposed to cock in pussy which seems very practical, egalitarian and boring. The fact that a woman struggles with a mix of pleasure and pain while my cock is in pure heaven and her pussy off limits is a huge turn on. And I love that we're not only doing something really taboo (and somewhat challenging for her), but we are bound by an agreement to ONLY do it and do A LOT of it.

So there it is. Yea, it's probably better I'm ambivalent about marriage. ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: What does AO/lifestyle mean to you?

Post by analsexonly » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:39 pm

I won't do any vaginal penetration at all, though I can tolerate external vaginal/clitoral stimulation and cunnilingus. However, like you, I would prefer a purely anal only woman who doesn't use her pussy or clit at all and can cum hard just from anal.

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:21 am

To me it means only anal penetration - no vaginal. I actually feel a certain repulsion with vagina's though I will do oral or manual stimulation on her if requested. I like oral on myself, but only as foreplay and prefer completion via anal sex.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm not sure. An ex told me about this 'anal only lifestyle' and I looked it up. I'd never given any thought to others practising this or any need for a definition.

I guess it means anal as the primary way a couple have penetrative sex or abstaining from vaginal.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:27 pm

To me, AO lifestyle is not about negating all orgasms a girl can have through her pussy and clit.
It "only" means that I don't fuck her pussy. All boners must be dedicated to fuck her ass. I hardly have any interest in fellatio either.
It doesn't mean the end of vaginal play to me. Not at all. I love to lick her pussy, tease her clit, finger everything! I will make her have all pleasure she'd ever want. But as soon as I start to be hard again, I would enter her ass, and her ass only.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:31 pm

My AO lifestyle would include mutual oral sex as well as digital penetration of my wife's ass & pussy - but that my cock is reserved for her ass & I would only cum there as well. She can use her fingers or toys for penetration & cling oral stimulation though.

lisa

Post by lisa » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:26 pm

marcus wrote:To me it means only anal penetration - no vaginal. I actually feel a certain repulsion with vagina's though I will do oral or manual stimulation on her if requested. I like oral on myself, but only as foreplay and prefer completion via anal sex.

Thats not as uncommon as you think Marcus. Men who genuinely don't like vaginas.

marcus

Post by marcus » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:03 pm

lisa wrote:
marcus wrote:To me it means only anal penetration - no vaginal. I actually feel a certain repulsion with vagina's though I will do oral or manual stimulation on her if requested. I like oral on myself, but only as foreplay and prefer completion via anal sex.

Thats not as uncommon as you think Marcus. Men who genuinely don't like vaginas.

I'm sure that's true.

But for me it's not as simple as not liking vagina's. Obviously I want a woman to have one - it's not a hatred thing. I just don't respond to the visual stimuli and increasingly as time goes by feel a disconnect between them and sexual thoughts. Very hard to explain.

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:19 pm

I suppose AO means different things to different people. I don't have any aversion to pussy at all. In fact part if what makes anal a huge turn on for me to do and to watch is to see the (empty) pussy. I love pussy. I just prefer not to penetrate it. When it comes to sex, I like playing with my wife's pussy, especially cunnilingus but the only penetration is anal. She's totally converted to AO too and her masturbation routine is external stimulation to pussy (stroking or vibe) and penetration (toys or fingers) in her ass

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 am

marcus wrote:But for me it's not as simple as not liking vagina's. Obviously I want a woman to have one - it's not a hatred thing. I just don't respond to the visual stimuli and increasingly as time goes by feel a disconnect between them and sexual thoughts. Very hard to explain.

For the wife and I, it's that the vagina has a different purpose, that of pro-creation. Most species in the animal kingdom have sex only for pro-creation. Humans on the other hand, have sex for pleasure a majority of the time. The anus is especially well suited for this purpose. It provides a natural form of birth control. It has more muscles that allow it to grip and stimulate the penis better. Its open-ended to allow deeper penetration and complete ejaculation, as the head of the penis is not against a "wall", as it often is in the vagina.

So, the vagina is great for making babies. The rectum, on the other hand, is superior for the purpose of pleasurable sex.