What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
myttia

Re: What does AO/lifestyle mean to you?

Post by myttia » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:42 pm

pureanal wrote:To me it means anal and oral stimulation only. No vaginal or clitoral contact at all. And oral sex form me would be anal only as well. Yes I do enjoy tossing the salad. It's a bit extreme but it keeps the girl in such a good sexual state.

not extreme at all, it's required in my bed! :) boy doesnt get inside unless he teases it open with his tongue. he's happy to oblige. it's the least he can do!

pureanal

Post by pureanal » Thu May 01, 2014 7:17 am

Last edited by pureanal on Sun May 04, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu May 01, 2014 7:23 am

pureanal wrote: The extreme part I meant for the no vaginal or clitoral contact. Not the salad tossing. I assume salad tossing is more common then most people might think.

Not wrong about the "pureanal" then!

Robert

Post by Robert » Thu May 01, 2014 10:38 am

marcus wrote:
pureanal wrote: The extreme part I meant for the no vaginal or clitoral contact. Not the salad tossing. I assume salad tossing is more common then most people might think.

Not wrong about the "pureanal" then!

I can see where he's coming from. The idea of a pure anal relationship is really erotic and exciting, while anything to do with the vagina just seems so banal and ordinary.

I love reading all your contributions here as I had no idea that there were so many people on my wavelength with thoughts much like mine. This must be one of the most common fantasies.

cineva

Post by cineva » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 pm

For us, anal only means what it is: anal only. We don't do vaginal penetration or stimulation at all; and we are not fans of oral whatsoever..

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:56 pm

cineva does not being a fan of oral mean you don't lick her ass either? You should as your really missing out if you don't and my girl loves it.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:31 pm

taylork wrote:You should as your really missing out if you don't and my girl loves it.

Don't judge! Any "classic" guy who would be going here would say : "You're really missing something if you don't do vaginal sex".
I really love oral, but when I had the opportunity of going AO, I barely had any interest in oral sex suddenly!

cineva

Post by cineva » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:35 am

We are not fans of oral at all. At the beginning of our relationship we did some 69, but soon lost all interest in it. Now we start with sweet love and finish with hard assfucking. This is how we do it and this is how she enjoys it. I think my wife is a bit special because she likes it only deep and only missionary or knees up, otherwise is uncomfortable for her and she says she wants to look me in the eyes. Sometimes I get some doggy but not very often.. :(
Out sex life is as ordinary at it can be and we are both very conservative people, the only difference is that we replaced the vagina with the anus permanently. :D

RHume

Post by RHume » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:13 am

It means exactly what it says to my fiance and I. Anal Only, we don't engage in any vaginal play.

fantasizing-realist

Re: What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:28 pm

For me as a virgin, it's the same as the "winning-the-lottery" lifestyle. It's fun to fantasize about and it would be awesome if it actually happened, but I acknowledge that I'll be happier in life if I count on never getting it.

Although one caveat I should make is cunnilingus; I actually want that in my life just as much as anal, if not more so. If I had to choose between cunnilingus and anal, then if her genitals meet enough of my preferences (perfectly shaved, outie meat curtains, and the whole thing is shaped like a downward-pointing arrow rather than an inverted uppercase T if you know what I mean), I'd actually choose cunnilingus. Call me a heathen.