What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
fantasizing-realist

Re: What does AO/lifestyle mean to you?

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:01 pm

mogashim wrote:
This is something I can understand. Not ever having had much interest or attraction to a woman's genitals, I do find the idea of anal (and AO in particular) enhances the appeal to me. I'm not into the "pussy denial" thing I've read here, but the sight of a (or my wifes) vagina empty while the anus is occupied is incredibly erotic.

I agree. I like the appearance of an empty vagina as much as any healthy straight man (regardless of the state of her ass), but the appearance of a filled vagina--as well as the idea of vagina penetration in general*-- hardly does anything for me.
It did when I was first entering puberty, but once I got into the idea of anal I found that concept much more appealing. As the sexual circuitry in my brain was still wiring itself, I guess it rerouted more and more neurons away from vaginal towards anal, until I was at the state I am now.
This is actually one of my biggest regrets in life (and at age 21 no less), and if I'd known what would happen I'd have forced a good amount of restraint on myself; luckily I'm a virgin, so I've been hoping that eventually getting to experience the real thing and what it has to offer the senses other than sight will fix that issue.

As for "pussy denial," I actually find that to be rather unsettling; and the occasional discussion of outright sealing the vagina is nearly mortifying (I mean how would you folks feel if you came across a "pegging only" forum where women would occasionally fantasize about sealing your dickhole shut?). What's worst of all is when they have pictures and videos; I can only wonder what would convince a person to disfigure themselves in such a way, and some of the methods used make the end result look like something out of silent hill (I see you've sewn your labia shut. Would you happen to be dating that guy who sewed his eyes and mouth shut?).

*Curiously, the idea of sticking my face in a vagina (so long as it's shaved) is just as appealing to me as anal, if not more so. And if my wife turns out to be a squirter... I may well wind up pinning her cervix to the wall with my tongue and sucking 90% of the moisture out of her body. before she takes her pants off.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:08 pm

myttia wrote:
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
marcus wrote:But for me it's not as simple as not liking vagina's. Obviously I want a woman to have one - it's not a hatred thing. I just don't respond to the visual stimuli and increasingly as time goes by feel a disconnect between them and sexual thoughts. Very hard to explain.

For the wife and I, it's that the vagina has a different purpose, that of pro-creation. Most species in the animal kingdom have sex only for pro-creation. Humans on the other hand, have sex for pleasure a majority of the time. The anus is especially well suited for this purpose. It provides a natural form of birth control. It has more muscles that allow it to grip and stimulate the penis better. Its open-ended to allow deeper penetration and complete ejaculation, as the head of the penis is not against a "wall", as it often is in the vagina.

So, the vagina is great for making babies. The rectum, on the other hand, is superior for the purpose of pleasurable sex.

Dolphins - a very intelligent and social species (like humans, except maybe on our intelligence bit ;) ) - have a seperate hole just for sex unrelated to vagina or anus.

As for AO - I'm trying to go with no clit stimulation now too, and the oral is his cock in my mouth (kinda, my teeth grate on him heh) or his tongue in my ass. I sometimes touch my clit, but have come without it several times.

Even more reason folks should start drawing mermaids as half dolphin rather than half fish (I mean I'm completely astonished i haven't seen anyone joke about how she must smell down there by now).

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:20 am

fantasizing-realist wrote:For me as a virgin, it's the same as the "winning-the-lottery" lifestyle. It's fun to fantasize about and it would be awesome if it actually happened, but I acknowledge that I'll be happier in life if I count on never getting it.

Although one caveat I should make is cunnilingus; I actually want that in my life just as much as anal, if not more so. If I had to choose between cunnilingus and anal, then if her genitals meet enough of my preferences (perfectly shaved, outie meat curtains, and the whole thing is shaped like a downward-pointing arrow rather than an inverted uppercase T if you know what I mean), I'd actually choose cunnilingus. Call me a heathen.

HEATHEN!!! :lol:
fantasizing-realist wrote:As for "pussy denial," I actually find that to be rather unsettling; and the occasional discussion of outright sealing the vagina is nearly mortifying (I mean how would you folks feel if you came across a "pegging only" forum where women would occasionally fantasize about sealing your dickhole shut?). What's worst of all is when they have pictures and videos; I can only wonder what would convince a person to disfigure themselves in such a way, and some of the methods used make the end result look like something out of silent hill (I see you've sewn your labia shut. Would you happen to be dating that guy who sewed his eyes and mouth shut?).

Well, if some women have such fantasies, and enjoy stories and imagery of that theme, more power to them! Fantasies are there to be enjoyed, not to be made ashamed off. There is nothing wrong with pussy denial, or penis denial, even through the use of chastity rings or chastity cages, as long as its consensual. It only becomes an issue if its forced on the other.
*Curiously, the idea of sticking my face in a vagina (so long as it's shaved) is just as appealing to me as anal, if not more so. And if my wife turns out to be a squirter... I may well wind up pinning her cervix to the wall with my tongue and sucking 90% of the moisture out of her body. before she takes her pants off.

Weirdo! :P :lol:

Seriously though, whatever floats your boat and doesn't harm others can never be wrong.

UptheAss

Re: What does Anal Only Lifestyle mean to you?

Post by UptheAss » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:35 am

For me, an ideal AO lifestyle means literally that I fuck her mouth and ass but never her pussy, and she also gives up inserting anything in her pussy for the purpose of sexual gratification. Masturbation is done solely through her anus. I believe in AO because I think it's more natural if fucking for pleasure, which we should be doing daily, and using only her asshole keeps her engines running by preventing her from getting off through her cunt. As a subtext for all of this -- for me, AO is a lifestyle cause it's centered on sexual gratification in a very aggressive, hot and primal way. I like the occasional slow fuck over champagne but I'd much rather get nasty and slam fuck, and ass is perfect for that. Finally (and I may get blasted for this but I'm just being honest), when ass fucking, I feel like more of a virile man with her as my conquered prey as opposed to cock in pussy which seems very practical, egalitarian and boring. The fact that a woman struggles with a mix of pleasure and pain while my cock is in pure heaven and her pussy off limits is a huge turn on. And I love that we're not only doing something really taboo (and somewhat challenging for her), but we are bound by an agreement to ONLY do it and do A LOT of it.

100 % agree..I have used to plow asses since 10 years now and for me AOL means a kind of the next level in the sexual life. I really admire and respect women who treat anal sex as basic. You just can't compere vaginal sex with sensations coming from plowing her anus balls deep.

F655A

Post by F655A » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:33 am

I'm the maverick of the group, and appear to be the lone representative of a different angle to the anal-only concept.
I love vaginas. I love a woman's anus, and also my own.

However, my wife of 20 years became anti-sex (of any kind) several years ago, once she became fully menopausal (a real shock for me).
I have continued my own anal play, and thus am technically anal-only. I derive 80% of my pleasure from anal only, and only edge by playing with my cock. Anal only allows me to maintain, rather than dissipate my sexual energy.

Rachey

Post by Rachey » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:37 pm

I've always really struggled to get any pleasure from vaginal sex or clit play, but find it very easy to climax from anal penetration so for me, anal only isn't a kink or challenge it's just about doing the thing that is pleasurable rather than something that isn't just because it's 'normal'.

I do give oral to my partner because he enjoys it, but apart from that our sex life is anal penetration only :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:44 am

It's great to see the broad diversity in interpretation of what anal only means to people! Beyond the basics of no vaginal intercourse, there are so many different things it can mean to people, and different ways of implementing it based on people's personal needs and the needs of their partner. None is more or less valid than the other, there is no "one true way" of being anal only, and I think that's fantastic.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:45 am

For me, much like everyone else here I absolutely agree anal only is no vaginal penetratation...I’d say anything else applies though. Sadly I haven’t met a woman yet who is interested in even doing a month challenge with me (like no pussy November) to even see how AO would go. The closest I get is fucking their ass after I warm them up vaginally which I can’t complain about but for me personally I can’t get off in a vagina so even a month of straight AO would be amazing to experiment with! :)

Analien

Post by Analien » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:02 pm

analsexonly wrote:It's great to see the broad diversity in interpretation of what anal only means to people! Beyond the basics of no vaginal intercourse, there are so many different things it can mean to people, and different ways of implementing it based on people's personal needs and the needs of their partner. None is more or less valid than the other, there is no "one true way" of being anal only, and I think that's fantastic.

This is very wise statement, thanks.

For me, it means the best way to satisfy my sexual needs, regardless of the form it takes.
I am a bi person and I can function as a giver or reciever.
When there is a period without a partner, anal mastrubation is almost always at hand. I can honestly say that self-induced anal orgasms are really incredible.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 pm

For me, anal only is more than simply anal sex. It is ALL things anal - fingering, rimming, tongue fucking and toys - for both me and my partner.