Hemorrhoids

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Analien

Hemorrhoids

Post by Analien » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:32 am

An issue that afflict people various sexes, ages and occupation. It can also be said that it is not at all rare occurrence in population.
Some people are more prone to it. As it is widely known, there is hereditary disposition for its formation but unhealty lifestyle and diet contribute to their development as well.
For obvious reason, people do not like to speak about this issue. Some are too shy to see a doctor and delay the treatment until it gets whorse.

Now, I was wondering if someone here suffers / suffered hemmorhoids, how you deal with it, what helps/ helped you and to what extend it affect your ability to carry on anal play/ sex.

As for me, some ointmens can alleviate when there is some irritation or inflammation. Luckily, I have the lighter form.

Anyway, I think that there will always be a bit of discomfort at anal penetration once hemmorrhoids start.
Vstříc análním orgasmům.

ladysanders

Re: Hemorrhoids

Post by ladysanders » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 pm

I'm not sure the best way to answer... but I remember a few ouchy times in the past.

LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Hemorrhoids

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:15 pm

Well, let me just say I have dealt with hemorrhoids in the past. I'm not the receiver in this relationship, so it didn't affect anal sex for us. Although, I could certainly see how it would affect the receiver. That said, when I looked at remedies and preventative treatment, I found they used to use anal dilators to relieve and prevent hemorrhoids.

Luckily my wife still had the fist plug we bought her from some time ago. She inserted it in me several times for about 15 minutes each time and the hemorrhoids went away. After that, I used it about once a week for a while and did not experience anymore issues for several years. When they came back, I did the same thing with the same result.

My wife has not had hemorrhoids herself. We both believe this is a result of frequent anal sex. Which, of course, is contrary to what many people believe about anal sex.