Avoiding UTI's

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.

Avoiding UTI's

Postby Lookafish » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 am

Hi there;

My wife and I basically don't do anal anymore even I absolutely love it and she used to like it. However, after our son was born she's had a chronically poor defense against urinary tract infections; she gets them for little reason at all, and probing or fucking her ass pretty much is a 100% guarantee she gets one and has to go on antibiotics. I've been quite paranoid about cleanliness and avoiding her frontal regions but that does not seem to help - the reigning theory is that she "leaks" and bacteria get around.

Now, I love my wife very much and I don't want her to get sick; but I adore her ass and I sorely miss the feeling of it around my dick and tongue and fingers. Any of you pros here got any advice for keeping the UTI's at bay?

Re: Avoiding UTI's

Postby Analbarbie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Easiest way is don’t touch her pussy at all. If you are strictly AO then no particles should make it into her pussy . UTIs are passed when you go from ass back to vagina and so on .

Tash xoxo

Postby luv2play45 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 am

That's the exact opposite of our experience.
My wife was very prone to UTI's and would often have an infection after vaginal sex.
I introduced her to anal sex and a vibrator and her urinary tract has been happy ever since.
Only she gets to stimulate her clit while I pay attention to her rosebud.
No more antibiotics and 20+ years of fantastic anal sex.

Postby eahahn12 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Use a boric acid vaginal suppository. My wife used to get UTI's all the time and now she might get one a year. Also d mannose may help. You can get this stuff on Amazon.

Return to Advice