Looking for something I'm not sure exists

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
wishIhadAO

Looking for something I'm not sure exists

Post by wishIhadAO » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:36 am

Hi all, just had an idea and wanted opinions as to weather it is realistic or if I'm chasing a unicorn. My wife lets me in the backdoor once, maybe twice per year. I would love get her more into it but I'm unsure how. My question is this: Is it possible that I may be able to find another woman who could show us how to do it right? One that wouldn't mind "getting her hands dirty" and jumping in to teach us? My wife is open to another woman. Any tips or ideas would be great!

yosemitespam

Re: Looking for something I'm not sure exists

Post by yosemitespam » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Depends on what you're trying to do. If you want to stay married, I'd suggest sticking with the twosome and starting from what she likes, and making efforts to please her. If your goal is for the two of you to really enjoy anal together, you need to _woo_ her, not educate her. Many women really like being on top: reach around with a lubed finger and rub her perineum.

Once she gets over her mild suprise at that, start orbiting her rosebud. DO NOT EVEN HINT ABOUT GOING INSIDE. Being in a rush here will likely destroy your chances forever.

Many women (including DW, which is how I know) can come from finger stimulation back there. Once she's okay with a couple of fingers on the rosebud, then after a session or two, take the flat of one lubed finger and lay it in the middle when she's on top. DON'T TRY GOING INSIDE, AND DON'T USE THE FINGERTIP. Just move the flat of the finger around, and push it in and out a bit to tease her without frightening her. As you do that, she'll naturally slide her body away from your finger.

If you do it right, she'll start moving against your hand and not even notice when your cock falls out of the front, and her experience of a pure anal orgasm (outside of course) will be a powerful persuader.

Good luck

YS