Boyfriend only wants to have anal sex?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
John

Re: Boyfriend only wants to have anal sex?

Post by John » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:18 pm

My wife won't give it to me at all so if I was you I would make him understand just how lucky he is to get it almost when ever he wants because some people aren't as lucky. There isn't anything wrong with you trying the anal only month if you want to but the way I see it you shouldn't be forced to since your already ok with anal on a regular basis sounds like to me. But that said I will tell you from experience that getting it every so often is way better than not at all and a crapy sex life will cause resentment on both sides so if there is no compromise so that both of you can be happy in the bed then it will cause problems.

TaurusAnal

Re: Boyfriend only wants to have anal sex?

Post by TaurusAnal » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:54 pm

It is important for your partner to understand that you have desires. Additionally, he has made himself clear regarding what he wants for the future of your relationship. He is interested in having an anal only lifestyle, and it seems that you do not. Perhaps your relationship is not compatible.

However, you may find that you will increasingly enjoy anal sex with your partner as the two of you have anal intercourse more frequently.

You love him and you value his partnership, and you know that he is interested in maintaining an anal only lifestyle. Make a decision that you feel is appropriate. If you are unwilling to maintain the lifestyle, then inform him of your feelings. If you determine what you want to nourish this relationship, then tell him that you are willing to try it. Perhaps you will enjoy attempting being anal only in 2019.

Who knows, you may find that you will fall in love with the lifestyle,