Anal sex on first date

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
HaakonM39

Anal sex on first date

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:39 pm

Hi girls,
Would you do anal sex on a one night hook up with a guy or you keep anal more for relationship?
If you are not pooping right now, then...How come my dick is not in your ass?

julietagc

Re: Anal sex on first date

Post by julietagc » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 am

That goes to personal discretion.
I am very open in my sense and I think I should enjoy my life, now I don't have a boyfriend and if I like the guy in front of me on the date, why not do it? if i am horny and he seems attractive? why not?, It is only casual sex only that instead of vaginal it is anal, and now being AO then more still haha. Of course, as I dont know the boy in that case we need a condoms.
"Pussy closed ass gaped" ;)

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:23 am

As anal sex is superior to vaginal in every way, with the exception of procreation, why wouldn't you want to have anal sex, rather than vaginal? I guess I'm old fashioned in that I'd never have sex with someone I didn't know was disease free, in which case there's be no reason to use a condom. However, in the scenario you suggest, a hookup, anal sex would provide pregnancy protection should the condom fail (which, according to the CDC happens 13% of the time on average).

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:02 pm

julietagc wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 am
I am very open in my sense and I think I should enjoy my life, now I don't have a boyfriend and if I like the guy in front of me on the date, why not do it? if i am horny and he seems attractive? why not?, It is only casual sex only that instead of vaginal it is anal, and now being AO then more still haha. Of course, as I dont know the boy in that case we need a condoms.

The reason I was asking is because every girls I have been dating told me they would strickly let a guy they love, trust and that are patient to fuck their ass since they were afraid a random dude would just be selfish and hurt their anus.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37 pm

HaakonM39 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:02 pm
julietagc wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:07 am

The reason I was asking is because every girls I have been dating told me they would strickly let a guy they love, trust and that are patient to fuck their ass since they were afraid a random dude would just be selfish and hurt their anus.

That's simple, you realize if the guy in front of you is an idiot or not.
"Pussy closed ass gaped" ;)

HaakonM39

Post by HaakonM39 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:58 am

I like your answer;)