Best Lubes for Anal Sex

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
singleinDC

Re: Best lubes for anal

Post by singleinDC » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:10 pm

I've never used a silicone lube, but after reading through this thread it's on my shopping list. But I've used many many different water-based lubes, and in my opinion the best of them is regular old Astroglide. l like the smell, it's not very messy, and it allows for very smooth and natural thrusting. The other one I really like is Spunk Hybrid. It's actually a combination water based/silicone lube. It doesn't smell as nice as Astroglide, but it feels absolutely incredible!

alaska

Re: Best Lubes for Anal Sex

Post by alaska » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:12 pm

My husband and I prefer to use a silicone-based lubricant that provides silk feel during sex. I think everyone has their own choice on what they prefer to use. But we have used many lubricants but the silicone lubricant is good enough for them. We also used a natural oil but it was sticky and didn't get fun as we want. So, at the last, we used this lubricant that is fairer enough than others.

Analjay (Analmostly)

Post by Analjay (Analmostly) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:29 am

Boy butter original has a nice feel to it, but it is not recommended for the vagina. coconut oil is good, silicone lasts ages but my wife finds it too slippery sometimes (good for fisting though). Generally we just use spit, it is free and feels nice, we use lube for other activities though. There is one called Spunk that is good. It is a hybrid, silicone and water. It washes out better than pure silicone. Sutil Rich is good and thicker than many, but hard to come buy, it is paraben free and glycerin free

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:42 pm

Gawd... haven't used synthetic lube for a long time (who wants to taste that stuff on their lover's dick afterwards?). Got to the stage a few years ago where saliva is all I need. Others I can recommend from personal experience are semen and sweat. Plus your butt produces a bit of moistness and once you get underway, 'butter' from your rectum keeps things well greased.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:42 am

IMO, unless you use huge dildos or fisting, the best lube is saliva, renewed through ass to mouth.

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:15 pm

My girlfriend and I began using coconut oil at the beginning of last summer (2020) and it has completely changed our life: we're true believers!!!

SoSad

Post by SoSad » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:42 am

I'd be interested in what natural lubes are the best