Skin getting less elastic

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Colt1911

Re: Skin getting less elastic

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:57 am

I did a little research and found this condition can be improved by using non-scented soaps and lotions and the symptoms can be treated with steroid containing creams. It is believed this is an auto-immune disorder. My wife suffers from auto-immune issues primarily linked to gluten and other foods.

According to what I found, treatment with the steroid creams can alleviate symptoms enough so she can return to enjoying sex. Determining what contributes to her auto-immune response may involve eliminating foods known to trigger the painful symptoms, so a combined approach of steroid cream and eliminating that which causes the response may help her significantly.

Last, I found this article which should give you hope she can return to an active sex life, including anal penetration. The article specifically focuses on vaginal penetration but the condition is the same. I wish you and your girlfriend the best.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/ ... ain-story/

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:12 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:57 am
I did a little research

That was nice of you to do that. Just thought I would say so :D

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:24 am

Thanks. Sex is such an important part of a relationship you want to offer whatever knowledge you have that may be able to help someone. I empathize with members who are trying to get their partner to engage in anal sex and I can relate because it was more than 37 years into our relationship before we did. I wanted to for years, and she enjoyed anal play, but she swore my cock would never fit in her hole. Now, four years later, we’re anal only and she loves it. I want others to have the same experience. Thanks for the kind words. I like this forum.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:52 am

Yes, my wife didn't like the idea of anal when we met. Eventually, when we did try, she was so tight it took a lot of practise before I could get inside her. She was so tight I would cum while trying to penetrate her. Very frustrating, though enjoyable. Now we mainly have anal sex, we were pretty much AO for a few years and she's still ok with reverting to that, but we have been having some vaginal sex lately. Largely because she has got into having her pussy stretched and it feels interesting to be in there. Anyway, I am hijacking the thread here. But I agree, it is good to help people explore this wonderful side of sex.