anal only for men

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
BlueSteel

anal only for men

Post by BlueSteel » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 pm

hello, people.
im a straight guy but i can hardly control it not to finger myself in the ass while masturbating, it feels amazing. Im trying to achieve a male orgasm from sole anal stimulation, without even touching my penis. i have bought dildos, lubes, plugs, but i never managed to achieve orgasm only from anal. are there any guys here trying to achieve the same goal as me? any advice to give?

marcus

Re: anal only for men

Post by marcus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:43 am

I can't be much help I'm afraid, as I'm a giver and not a receiver :lol:

I would have thought you'd have a better chance than women of an orgasm during anal stimulation since you have a prostate. From what I've read the experience is quite different from a regular orgasm, so perhaps you are not recognising it when it happens? Overall, I'm still not clear what an anal orgasm really is.

Generally though I take the view of doing something because it feels good. Many people on this forum, however, seem very goal oriented. Likewise, I don't really relate to these solo endeavours: the appeal (or part of it) with anal is enjoying the experience of being intimate with another.

But if that works for you, who am I to disagree. So I hope someone comes along to give you more specific advice.

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:08 am

hey blue steel,
don't know if you're even visiting this site anymore but i thought i would share.
after getting my wife a butt plug, i realized it was really designed as a prostate massage vibrator. guess i didn't read the info well enough. or even understand what i was trying to do....it's an unusual design to say the least. once i read prostate massager on the package i actually had to look up what that was. just like many on this board who at one time or another, including myself, who didn't know anything about anal sex with women.
after reading what it was and glowing reports from men and the women who use it on their men i decided i wanted to check it out. i too tried and failed solo. then i decided to get a proper massager and had the lovely and talented mrs. cornhole do it while felating me. bingo. and holy shit. it really is a damn good feeling. i did manage to do that to myself one time after our previous succes and i knew what to look for. i haven't really done it again as i get it alot. and those times i want/need to mastrubate i prefer using a sleeve(also something new to me that i would also endorse for the guys. i was suspect but they work really well.)
one reason i found it not so fun to do solo is that you have to contort yourself so much to get it to the "p spot" and it's just not so comfortable. better to do it with a spouse or friend.

hope this helps.

Melbourne

Post by Melbourne » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:07 am

Can't offer up any advice as I've never been successful solo either, but thought I would put my hand up as having tried.

Hamburgartjuven

Post by Hamburgartjuven » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Any more advice? I have been close... But not over the edge. Precum but then it goes back...

This sissy precums after 3 sec and cums after 5. How is it possible?

http://gubbkuken.tumblr.com/post/135217 ... ot-quickie

Buttsex

Post by Buttsex » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:32 am

I copied this from a post I made on another site, that's why it seems a little off topic, but still have some ideas for you in it. full bladder, quick thrusts on the in stroke.... now this:

While the Prostate Gland is a source of enhanced pleasure and more intense orgasms, mine has long quit being the male g-spot or p-spot that it was... I no longer can trigger an orgasm from there. Which leads me to my point. I have somehow developed of cultivated another, better (for me) spot!!! The Seminal Vesicle located behind the prostate actually gives me another kind of orgasm! I'm had many "anal orgasms" I describe them as similar to a regular one, about 1/10 as strong, but I can have many, That 's not what I'm talking about here. When stimulated properly by a lover and position. (best so far is in a harness laying back flat while he stands between my legs) A whole region that isn't affected by a normal orgasm (with or without anal stimulation) Part of it feels like I have to pee and that makes sense considering where the Seminal Vesicle is located... but it's not exactly that, it's not uncomfortable and when it starts it's like a orgasm is happening all around that feeling, but there is no "prostate anal orgasm" It's like all my insides are cumming and waves of excitement / warmth / well-being cover me... It's REALLY cool! The first time it happened, and it happened a few times that night. My lover noticed white creamy liquid around his penis and my anus. (I make myself very clean, you could say I'm anal about it.:)). He was all excited and showed me, so I tasted it, and it tasted almost like semen... I don't know how it happens, but yes, I actually have anal orgasms in a very real sense.

I might mention that years ago after giving up on having an orgasm from just anal, I was laying on my side, thrusting back on a cucumber while I held it steady with my hand. Like many times before I could feel the beginning of an orgasm, but this time as I kept it up it kept building ever so slowly till I exploded all over my sheets, pure heaven. Turns out as I was thrusting back and fourth my dick would disappear partly between my legs and come back out as I moved forward. The stimulation was so little that I didn't even feel it on my dick, but evidently it's just enough. I also have to skip a day or two of cumming for it to work and even then it takes a long time. Hope this helps.