Is finding a partner willing to go anal only worth waiting?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.

is a AO partner worth the dry Spell

Stay patient and wait for an AO partner?
55%
Hold on to whatever i find and hope for the best?
45%

Total votes: 22

marcus

Re: is finding a partner welling to go AO worth the dry Spel

Post by marcus » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:08 am

analonlylondonebony wrote:I speak as an AO lady here. I'll take the dry spell. That would be better than the resentment of doing something I find unpleasant.

Are you going through a dry spell ebony? ;)

Is it just the vaginal you find unpleasant? There are other things on the menu besides anal/vaginal.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:27 am

No dry spell here. I was saying I'd rather take the dry spell than compromise. Just someone tired of the "other things on the menu" after decades of perseverance.

Nothing vaginal interests me.

:)
marcus wrote:
analonlylondonebony wrote:I speak as an AO lady here. I'll take the dry spell. That would be better than the resentment of doing something I find unpleasant.

Is it just the vaginal you find unpleasant? There are other things on the menu besides anal/vaginal.

AnalogiesForAnal

Post by AnalogiesForAnal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:31 pm

analonlylondonebony wrote:No dry spell here. I was saying I'd rather take the dry spell than compromise. Just someone tired of the "other things on the menu" after decades of perseverance.

Nothing vaginal interests me.

:)
marcus wrote:

I used to feel like that about oral. Didn't care about blowjobs, no interest, couldn't wait to start fucking. Now my preference is to start with a blowjob and move on to anal. Funny how tastes can change.

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 am

I'm in a dry spell for a very long time, in years... I had a few girlfriends but only a couple did anal but we didn't stay together however... I have decided to make a compromise to have a girlfriend who will do anal and make it a regular part of our sex life because the relationship takes more than just sex...