Female feelings on anal in terms of womanness

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
nopussy

Re: Female feelings on anal in terms of womanness

Post by nopussy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:19 pm

marcus wrote:
fatmudokon wrote:apart from being a butt guy, i may relate your wife's view to "anal only" to a male as "fingers only" or "the tip of the penis only, no going balls deep". now i'm not telling these are the exact equivelant but an effort of analogy.

Hi fatmudokon. Could you clarify or re-phrase your comment as I don't quite understand what you are getting at. Thanks.

I think what he's saying is that not using the pussy is for a woman what not using the cock would be for a man. Going "anal only" for her, is like him going "fingers only", not using his cock.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:29 am

nopussy wrote:
marcus wrote:
fatmudokon wrote:apart from being a butt guy, i may relate your wife's view to "anal only" to a male as "fingers only" or "the tip of the penis only, no going balls deep". now i'm not telling these are the exact equivelant but an effort of analogy.

Hi fatmudokon. Could you clarify or re-phrase your comment as I don't quite understand what you are getting at. Thanks.

I think what he's saying is that not using the pussy is for a woman what not using the cock would be for a man. Going "anal only" for her, is like him going "fingers only", not using his cock.

But its not the same at all. For a man, nearly all his capability for pleasure and orgasm is concentrated in the nerves of his penis. Women on the other hand have a more diffuse system, with multiple pleasure points. There are even more nerves in her anus than vagina, and everything down there is interconnected anyhow. Believe me, my girlfriend has plenty of fun during sex with us stimulating her vagina. If anything, she has more now than ever before.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:14 am

I can only speak for my gf but i know she feels more confident and attractive now that we have this out in the open and have been AO a few years now. But i like everything about her and don't just limit my compliments or attention to her ass. Do guys have a problem if women aren't constantly drawing attention to there cock? I don't think so. Anyway, i guess some women do have a problem with this but they aren't the kind to ever be interested in exploring AO.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:14 am

Robert wrote:But its not the same at all. For a man, nearly all his capability for pleasure and orgasm is concentrated in the nerves of his penis. Women on the other hand have a more diffuse system, with multiple pleasure points.

To be fair, the primary male pleasure center is the prostate, which is most easily stimulated anally as well. So it is feasible for a man to be seriously asked to give up penile stimulation for anal only, and some men do this for assorted reasons, some similar to why women may go anal only. Just as receptive anal only is not necessarily for all women, it's not for all men, but are are those who practice it and enjoy it.

theanon1212

Post by theanon1212 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:27 pm

I feel confident enough in my own sense of femininity to know that what I choose to do with my boyfriend in private makes no difference. We could be celibate and it wouldn't change a thing.
I did have initial questions and doubts when my boyfriend told me he wanted to attempt being anal only, but that was because I now realize I misunderstood him and had all these preconceived ideas about what men wanted or how they identified themselves. Now things are clearer; we are stronger; and I know that I'm loved and as attractive as a women to him, vagina or not.

analyeah

Post by analyeah » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:12 am

theanon1212 wrote:I feel confident enough in my own sense of femininity to know that what I choose to do with my boyfriend in private makes no difference. We could be celibate and it wouldn't change a thing.
I did have initial questions and doubts when my boyfriend told me he wanted to attempt being anal only, but that was because I now realize I misunderstood him and had all these preconceived ideas about what men wanted or how they identified themselves. Now things are clearer; we are stronger; and I know that I'm loved and as attractive as a women to him, vagina or not.

Thanks for sharing your viewpoint. I would be very interested in hearing what your misunderstandings or preconceived ideas were. What helped you be clearer? I am really struggling on how to convey to my wife how I feel about this. It is very important to me, but it is hard to get past the "that's all you want from me" rhetoric, and to a truer understanding of my genuine feelings regarding anal and her and us. Pretty much at a loss right now. So, anything you can enlighten me on as to your journey, would seriously be appreciated.

curvesnedges

Post by curvesnedges » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 pm

(E here)

One more female perspective - patience. No, I don't mean wait her out.

I mean let time work things through to conclusion. It's not clear to me if you've had a conversation that's just been you listening to her. Start to finish. And not nodding your head - repeat what you hear. Acknowledge that rejection sucks. And that doing new things is scary. Don't use the time to argue back or disagree. Just take it in.

I can't promise anything, but it's really hard for someone to have felt acknowledged and heard to then turn around and be unsympathetic back. Those people are typically called socio/psychopaths. So, doubting that's either of you, give time for the emotions to ebb and flow from conversations.

Go slowly through the journey.

And be surprised weeks or months later when, without daily discussion and discourse - but through consistent action and consideration, you both reach a favorable conclusion together.

Hope that helps...

Oh. And to answer the original question...I hate that J ignores my pussy. It's very much a part of who I am and I don't like it being ignored. THAT SAID, his ignoring it also happens to be my kink. I want him to have a preference and he's been clear, it's my ass. He's listened to me and avoided certain actions and words that implies he will never acknowledge my pussy again (bad triggers) and instead uses teasing and minimal play to make the lack of having my pussy fucked make me feel even more desired.

I'd be happy to share PMs with your wife if she doesn't want to talk publicly online. I understand that too.
But, Whatever happens...patience. Listen. Consideration.

Good luck!

SkinnyAnalMinx

Post by SkinnyAnalMinx » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:48 pm

I think this topic is really interesting because I feel that every woman has a different view on it. I think there are many factors that come together, and a woman who feels very feminine and is very confident with her sexuality will probably have less "problems" with the idea of anal only than others. I personally feel that anal definitely has that "defeminizing" aspect. It is just different than normal sex, and the bumhole is a neutral hole. But it is also an aspect that excites me about it. It feels naughty and special, it is a way of surpassing the ordinary.

sana

Post by sana » Sun May 19, 2024 11:42 am

i actually feel more.feminine now.
i understand i did not initially. it takes time to embrace it.

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Wed May 29, 2024 5:39 am

I was against anal as a young woman but after I realized I won't be with anyone else I figured it's something to add to bring variety and I should try it. I just didn't want anyone but my husband to do it with lol so I was a prude about it befor and got used to being that way.

After I tried it I was blown away how good it was...now it's all I want. I would say try doing everything like vaginal but when it comes to it just use her butt instead...do all the same positions but she will have to loosen up to be able.
I think what she needs is to ride on top anally while leaning back on your legs a bit and play with her hole pussy.
I'm always looking to have more of that lol she can grind her lady bits on your pubic bone while ass is full of cock. More stimulation to the entire back wall of her cervix and clit then she can lean back and give you space to play...
I think it's very feminine cause it's better feeling after childbirth lol my ass can stretch better and through the ass you can stimulate all the lady bits at once.

Also eat her pussy more and tell her you like it cum free and always cum in her ass instead.
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P