Is finding a partner willing to go anal only worth waiting?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.

is a AO partner worth the dry Spell

Stay patient and wait for an AO partner?
55%
Hold on to whatever i find and hope for the best?
45%

Total votes: 22

Marquis

Re: is finding a partner welling to go AO worth the dry Spel

Post by Marquis » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:07 am

I think I would personally lose interest in a partner that had no interest in anal sex. It's happened before.

Fulltime

Post by Fulltime » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:15 am

I have to agree with Marquis. My wife and I are long time AO but if I were single again I would lose interest in a non AO relationship. I am not even sure that I could perform vaginal sex.
Yes I would wait for the right girl.

Robert

Post by Robert » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 am

Face it guys, if you wait for an anal only partner you would likely be living your whole life without sex. And I can't believe you'll all make sexual preferences the main criteria for selecting a partner. It just doesn't work that way. You like the person then hopefully you find out you are compatible and if not then you try to work at it.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Robert wrote:Face it guys, if you wait for an anal only partner you would likely be living your whole life without sex. And I can't believe you'll all make sexual preferences the main criteria for selecting a partner. It just doesn't work that way. You like the person then hopefully you find out you are compatible and if not then you try to work at it.

No, it doesnt work that way for me. I'm an intensely sexual guy and I look for the same upfront when considering a romantic partner. I'm also on the Dom/Top side of the spectrum so immediately eliminate women who want to play the same role. Past that point I am ready to take things slower, compromise and find our mutual areas of interest and rhythm, but I no longer waste my time with women who aren't highly sexual or bottoms/subs. I have lots of great female friends who don't highly prioritize sex or are tops themselves, so it works out just fine.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm

This question, now, I am quite on it!
And I must admit that I am tempted to go the dry way :D
I have spend almost 5 years without anal. I want to fuck an ass so badly :roll:

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Marquis wrote:No, it doesnt work that way for me. I'm an intensely sexual guy and I look for the same upfront when considering a romantic partner. I'm also on the Dom/Top side of the spectrum so immediately eliminate women who want to play the same role. Past that point I am ready to take things slower, compromise and find our mutual areas of interest and rhythm, but I no longer waste my time with women who aren't highly sexual or bottoms/subs. I have lots of great female friends who don't highly prioritize sex or are tops themselves, so it works out just fine.

I think you're taking his comment too generally. It sounded to me like he means he finds it hard to believe that you can limit your potential sexual partners right off the bat to only those women who are prepared to go anal-only from the get-go. On this note, I strongly agree. Limiting yourself in such a way makes it exceedingly unlikely that you will ever find a really great match when it comes to everything outside of sex.

Like you, I'm extremely sexual and I am very up-front with partners about this when starting a relationship. I've ended more than one relationship because it became clear that sexual differences were always going to be a problem. I've also ended a relationship with a girl who was very happy only doing anal because of non-sexual reasons. Good sex life is very much a requirement for me, but it's not the only one.

More importantly, I think we can all agree that every girl who has discovered she loves anal did not start out loving it on her own. Most of them will have been introduced to it by partners and then discovered their enjoyment, perhaps gradually or perhaps very quickly. Few women will discover this pleasure on their own. My wife LOVES getting it up the ass now, but it was only after years of patience through failed attempts and finally finding the correct recipe to help her enjoy it. Now we do it almost exclusively and we're both very happy with our sex life and we're already perfect matches outside of the bedroom. If you refuse to date a girl who isn't already happy to go anal-only, I have to think the odds of finding a great match are almost non-existent.

On the other hand, if you have a perfect match in a partner who also has a very good appetite for sex and a taste for sexual adventure, it's fairly reasonable to think that, with time, you could help introduce them to this pleasure like I have done.

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:38 pm

The reality is - unfortunately for anybody posting here! - you're unlikely to find a partner who's willing to go AO.

I think you should be prepared to compromise. Is it really worth throwing away a good relationship, just because he or she wants pussy sex? Hell, if you've found a girl who enjoys anal, you should feel lucky. A lot of guys don't even get that.

If you insist on an AO relationship, your best bet is probably to use some sort of fetish dating site.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:38 pm

>unlikely

... Depends on your definition of 'unlikely'. The majority of my partners in the last decade have been AO. But then I'm attracted to women who are sexually adventurous.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

nopussy

Post by nopussy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:31 am

FarmerDan wrote:>unlikely

... Depends on your definition of 'unlikely'. The majority of my partners in the last decade have been AO. But then I'm attracted to women who are sexually adventurous.

I was using the standard definition - improbable, holding little prospect of success, etc (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unlikely).

There are few people out there who would be willing to go AO (and the majority of that few are probably into not so much as a fetish thing, but because of medical problems, or because they want to preserve their vaginal virginity say for religious reasons). If you've found just one person who is, never mind lots, I'd say you're very lucky.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Thu May 28, 2015 10:24 am

I speak as an AO lady here. I'll take the dry spell. That would be better than the resentment of doing something I find unpleasant.

There's another thread on here about the man whos woman is only putting up with anal to please him. Men never seem bothered about a lady putting up with vaginal sex to please him.