Anus health

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
DanishCouple

Re: Anus health

Post by DanishCouple » Thu May 01, 2014 3:34 pm

We have the same problems as CumInAssOnly with small tears, and we can't see a pattern - sometimes it just happens. So for us it will also be a combination of anal and vaginal - we can do anal only some of the time but no more than once a week (that is our normal sex frequency)

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:07 pm

This is a helpful thread. My wife asked the question last night as we talked about the sex we had a couple of nights earlier.

Because now the only time we dont do anal is for a morning quickie when I just use her vagina as its lubricated naturally, anal is becoming the usual thing. (and actually when I use her vagina for a random morning quickie I'm somewhat dissatisfied. I wish I hadn't bothered with her vagina as its less satisfying than anal for both of us).

So because anal sex is happening far more often she has slight health concerns. Is there any other negative health because of anal sex?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:20 pm

As long as you lubricate properly and don't force anything that's painful to happen without warming up more first, no. The anus is very resilient, and healthy anal sex generally increases anal health and makes the anus stronger and more easy for her to tighten and loosen at will.

urabus

Post by urabus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 am

Thats good to hear. How do you know this? I dont ask this meaning to spark argument, but I am curious how its substantiated.

There are no problems entering her and no pain for her during or after sex. I'm really proud her actually.

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:36 am

urabus wrote:Thats good to hear. How do you know this? I dont ask this meaning to spark argument, but I am curious how its substantiated.

Simply increased blood flow and strengthened of the anal sphincter and PC muscles, as they are gently dilated, more practised at voluntary control and flexed during orgasm.

Anal massage is a well known technique for the treatment of hemorroids. Just one of the many links on the subject:
Hemorrhoidal blood vessels require strengthening and more fresh blood than they are currently receiving. This is most important in rejuvenating them. Gentle proper massage and anal exercise will do this most effectively.

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health. ... 7p3GXVdWit
urabus wrote:There are no problems entering her and no pain for her during or after sex. I'm really proud her actually.

Then there's your evidence. As women have more anal sex, they gain strength, suppleness and control in the sphincter muscles. For beginners there can be some discomfort but this lessens naturally as the body becomes fitter and more mentally accustomed.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:14 pm

DanishCouple wrote:We have the same problems as CumInAssOnly with small tears, and we can't see a pattern - sometimes it just happens. So for us it will also be a combination of anal and vaginal - we can do anal only some of the time but no more than once a week (that is our normal sex frequency)

We are very similar to you in frequency DanishCouple.
I would like to have anal more often, like twice a week, but she insists that she gets sore from our lengthy once a week session and twice would be too much for her tender ass.

The only thing that might help with anal tears is to use a soothing lube that nourishes the skin - something like Alberto VO5 which we like or Nivea Soft or maybe a cocoa butter based product?
Petrolatum (Vaseline) is the main ingredient in most products for healing dry, chapped skin.

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:00 pm

luv2play45 wrote: The only thing that might help with anal tears is to use a soothing lube that nourishes the skin - something like Alberto VO5 which we like or Nivea Soft or maybe a cocoa butter based product?
Petrolatum (Vaseline) is the main ingredient in most products for healing dry, chapped skin.

We only use coconut oil or sometimes, when she's really horny, no extra lube at all, only the natural lube from her vagina and from oral. She prefers it that way. We tried a lot of other stuff, but coconut oils is absolutely the best.

The tears are normally not caused by having anal sex - of course it can happen, but for us it only has happened a couple of times over the years. If we have anal sex regularly, it seems to reduce the risk of tears.
Most of the time, the tears comes from bowel movement, and it can take a lot of time for them to heal. As the matter of fact, we haven't had anal sex since the start of July. She has been under a lot of both family and work related stress lately, and that makes the problem worse - it makes her stomach go crazy. But things seems to have lightened up, so there is hope :-)

Robert

Post by Robert » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Everyone is talking about natural oils such as coconut these days. Doesn't it get all messy and stain your sheets and such?

Back on topic: It must be really cruel to have two people into anal so much and yet have these problems with tears. I've not heard of this before. Is it like eczema?

cornhole

Post by cornhole » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:06 am

yeah, coconut oil is natural and stains if you are messy with it.....BUT

have you ever seen a sheet with pussy stains(i'm not even talking about period stuff)? that's all natural too. and it can be pretty awful looking.....

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Robert wrote:Everyone is talking about natural oils such as coconut these days. Doesn't it get all messy and stain your sheets and such?

Back on topic: It must be really cruel to have two people into anal so much and yet have these problems with tears. I've not heard of this before. Is it like eczema?

We don't think that it is more messy than other lubes, but stains on the sheets is a risk. If it happens, we'll just change the sheets - it is a small price for good anal sex :)
Not being able to have anal sex is not a big problem - we just use the other hole until the right entrance (her words) can be used again. And luckily it seems to be better now, we were able to have anal sex last Saturday for the first time in 5 month :D
It is not like eczema, it is small cracks in the skin, and it makes her ass very sore. Anal sex is the last thing you would want when it is like that, just visiting the toilet is almost torture.