Is finding a partner willing to go anal only worth waiting?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.

is a AO partner worth the dry Spell

Stay patient and wait for an AO partner?
55%
Hold on to whatever i find and hope for the best?
45%

Total votes: 22

rated_cbr

Is finding a partner willing to go anal only worth waiting?

Post by rated_cbr » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi fellow anal lovers. This has been a very stressful past few months for me. Reason is, i just finished a 5 yr relationship with a woman i thought i was going to be with for the rest of my life. Its been about 5 months since i last had any kind of sexual contact with anybody, and honestly the next time i do have intercourse i want it to be AO.

So my question is. Is this oh so horrible dry Spell worth it??? Of course this question is more inclined to get male answers than female, however if there are any female AO forum users out there i would love your input as well.

THX... TTYL...

marcus

Re: is finding a partner welling to go AO worth the dry Spel

Post by marcus » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Well if finding an AO partner was guaranteed then a lengthy "dry spell" would be worth it. Unfortunately as you know life doesn't work that way. How would you make sure then next sexual encounter, and subsequent ones were anal? You can't, so would you really be willing to go a long time (forever even) with any partner or sexual contact? I wouldn't want that.

You are thinking of an ideal. No, far better to find the right person, AND THEN work on the AO side with that loved one. Many people find success that way.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:48 pm

rated_cbr i'd be just like you now. I have my AO gf and want to stay together always. But if anything happened i just don't think i could go back to normal sex with a girl now.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Find the one for you. You never know where it may lead.

the2beans

Post by the2beans » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:09 pm

The second option sounds unnecessarily negative. Simply look for the perfect partner and if it's the right fit, the sex life will follow. I proposed to my wife back when anal was a rarely attempted thing for us. I loved and wanted to do it but she never really got into it. A couple years down the line after some more attempts and good open mind on her part she became a veritable anal fiend. Any woman can learn to enjoy it but there needs to be a really solid trust and intimacy already in place to make it happen in a way that is mutually beneficial. Receiving anal from a woman who is only doing it to please her man (while a very nice sentiment) is not really very enjoyable. I just can't get into it and get off if I don't know that she's really enjoying it with me, and that can take a lot of time to reach.

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 pm

If you're obsessing on the optimum sexual habits it's going to be hard to get in the right frame of mind to find someone who is right for you. I think also you might be looking at this the wrong way around. It's not like you can divide the girls out there into AO and non-AO. Many girls who are in an AO lifestyle probably never thought about it beforehand. Plus I think women are generally creeped out by guys who are trying to set up all the rules beforehand. Take a step back. Meet a girl you like. You have to put it out there and risk that things won't be perfect if you are going to have any chance of meeting the right girl. If you click with her and she likes you maybe you will be sexually compatible and you will only find out by trying. If you want to be assured that a girl will go along with AO before you get any way serious that will be a looooong dry spell. Step one is to meet the girl who will be compatible with you. Once you're at that step it is much easier to take things in the direction of AO

DanishCouple

Post by DanishCouple » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm

mogashim wrote:If you're obsessing on the optimum sexual habits it's going to be hard to get in the right frame of mind to find someone who is right for you. I think also you might be looking at this the wrong way around. It's not like you can divide the girls out there into AO and non-AO. Many girls who are in an AO lifestyle probably never thought about it beforehand. Plus I think women are generally creeped out by guys who are trying to set up all the rules beforehand. Take a step back. Meet a girl you like. You have to put it out there and risk that things won't be perfect if you are going to have any chance of meeting the right girl. If you click with her and she likes you maybe you will be sexually compatible and you will only find out by trying. If you want to be assured that a girl will go along with AO before you get any way serious that will be a looooong dry spell. Step one is to meet the girl who will be compatible with you. Once you're at that step it is much easier to take things in the direction of AO

Wise words, mogashim, I totally agree.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:06 am

I actually went through a "dry spell", that lasted about two years, before knowing my present partner. And by "dry" I mean "totally dry", I did not even masturbate. I couldn't find the right woman, so I just stayed by myself. I dated women before, but somehow things did not worked well and in most cases there was not a second date. In these dates, I did not talk about sexual preferences, I just wanted to test personal compatibility. As someone said, you can have great sex with somebody, but then what do you do for the other 23 hours? Then, two years ago, I met my present partner and we understood at once that we had great mutual attraction and great personal compatibility. We started having great sex together and anal came out naturally. She had never done it before, but she had an open mind about it so we started slowly and then gradually proceeded to fully satisfying anal sex.
So, my advice is: look for a woman you can get along well. Don't settle for "whatever you find". Settle for a quality relationship. Anal will follow. ;-)

Good luck!

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 pm

TheRockingRoll wrote:Settle for a quality relationship. Anal will follow. ;-)

Or not.
I still can not have anal after 4 year of a quality relationship. And anybody who would not be AO would be pleased with vaginal with her.
I have no advice on this topic. Just to say you have to make choices in your life, and never regret them.

TheRockingRoll

Post by TheRockingRoll » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 am

French Lover wrote: I still can not have anal after 4 year of a quality relationship. And anybody who would not be AO would be pleased with vaginal with her.
I have no advice on this topic. Just to say you have to make choices in your life, and never regret them.

Dear French, then it's quite probable that you two do well in the remaining 23 hours ;-)