Anal Sex Education: Pelvic Muscles and Tendons

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Anal Sex Education: Pelvic Muscles and Tendons

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:21 am

Anal Sex Education Moment:

Looking at the illustration below, you can see the muscles and tendons around the anus form a figure 8 that then encircles the vagina. At the top of that figure 8 is her clitoris. As you spread her asshole with your cock, those muscles actually pull her vagina closed and stimulate her clitoris. That's right, by fucking her in her ass, you stimulate her clitoris. This is how a woman can obtain an orgasm through anal sex, without vaginal stimulation or direct clitoral stimulation.

As you can see in the illustration below, the g-spot is located where the X is. To stimulate this nerve bundle, it needs to be pressed against the pelvic bone (the white area located on the other side of the urethra and bladder). When a cock enters the vagina, it does little to press against this area. If you notice what looks like a pink wad of chewing gum located to the right and below the X, that is the firm tendon/muscle bundle between the anus and the vagina. When your cock enters her ass, it presses this firm bundle against the g-spot, providing better g-spot stimulation than a cock in her vagina. I also like this illustration because it looks like it's x-ing out the vagina like, "don't put it there."

These are some of the reasons a woman can obtain a stronger orgasm from anal sex then vaginal. Although it involves the clitoris, women I've talked to say it's different than a clitoral orgasm. Where the clitoral orgasm is shallow and focused around the clitoris, the anal orgasm is deeper, more connected, and involves her anus and rectum, her vagina, her g-spot, and her clitoris.

If you think the vagina seems lifeless compared to the rectum, the video below is proof. It's plain to see how it's her anus, not her vagina that plays the biggest part in her orgasm. Notice how her anus pushes out and opens, then tightens and contracts? That creates a natural sucking feeling. It also demonstrates how the anus better stimulates the cock and provides both parties the greatest amount of pleasure. It's as if her empty anus is begging for a cock to fill it and deposit it's load where it belongs.

http://www.xnxx.com/video202474/great_orgasm

French Lover

Re: Anal Sex Education: Pelvic Muscles and Tendons

Post by French Lover » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:It's as if her empty anus is begging for a cock to fill it and deposit it's load where it belongs.

It's weird. Sometimes on this forum, I get the impression I am in some kind of religious forum :P
Anyway, interesting theory. Nothing scientific. Still interesting, thanks for sharing your thought.
I do believe the most important part of an anal orgasm is in her head... The brain is the number 1 sex organ of the human body.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:17 pm

It's weird. Sometimes on this forum, I get the impression I am in some kind of religious forum

Heh, I think there is just a lot of enthusiasm. Lots of guys have had nowhere to discuss this before so it's inevitable they get passionate about it. But I thought that bit you quoted was meant to be tongue in cheek.

As for the information - I think it's really interesting. I've not seen these anatomical diagrams, especially the loop around the anus and vagina all the way up to the clit. I wasn't aware of that, which would go a long way to explaining some of the pleasure.

But I also think just the feeling of a guy back there has a great feeling all of its and and you are dead on about the mental side of things. It does make me feel very... :oops:

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 pm

prettypink wrote:Heh, I think there is just a lot of enthusiasm. Lots of guys have had nowhere to discuss this before so it's inevitable they get passionate about it.

I do understand.

It's interesting to have a woman's point of view on anal orgasms: do you think it is more physical or psychological? Does this question make any sense? :D

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:15 am

By "anal orgasm" do you mean orgasm while having anal, or orgasm due only to anal? If it is the latter, then no I cannot do that.

Other than that: I think the psychological side (the mind) is always 50%. Can anyone enjoy sex when not turned on? Aren't there times when you don't feel like having sex? Why else do people like giving oral sex? It isn't just because you think it will be reciprocated.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:11 pm

French Lover wrote:
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:It's as if her empty anus is begging for a cock to fill it and deposit it's load where it belongs.

It's weird. Sometimes on this forum, I get the impression I am in some kind of religious forum :P
Anyway, interesting theory. Nothing scientific. Still interesting, thanks for sharing your thought.
I do believe the most important part of an anal orgasm is in her head... The brain is the number 1 sex organ of the human body.

What do you expect in an "Anal Only Lifestyle" forum? You're right, there is little scientific in what I presented above. However, there is very little in the way of published scientific studies related to anal sex to draw from.

I'm serious. If you think about it, as humans, how much more of our sex is for the purpose of pleasure versus procreation? Therefore, if greater pleasure can be achieved by both partners though anal sex, why wouldn't they want to make it their primary form of sex?

Of course, the brain is the number one sex organ. This is even more true for the female, whether related to anal sex or vaginal sex. I believe social conditioning is the primary reason people either don't try anal sex, or don't practice it on a regular basis.

Several studies highlight the benefits of semen to females. As the lining of the rectum/colon have a superior ability to absorb the chemicals in semen that provide these benefits, who's to say this is not where semen belongs? It's presumptive to think that, just because procreation takes place through vaginal sex, there cannot be another purpose or benefit for semen.

Through my BLOG and email, I have helped dozens of couples discover the benefits and advantages of anal sex. Most who followed my advice either practice AO, or have anal sex virtually every time they have sex. Some of these couples include vaginal or clitoral stimulation, some do not.

This said, I do not presume to think the AO lifestyle is for everyone. I would think that would not make me a religious zealot.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:13 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:This said, I do not presume to think the AO lifestyle is for everyone. I would think that would not make me a religious zealot.

It was only a joke, and I have put the smiley on ;)
You know I have been following your blog for years, Mr LMWA, so I have full respect for you. And I am very interested in your work on the subject. I also welcome having regular information from you through this forum.

I just do not think vaginal pleasure is to be forgotten by an AO lifestyle, just vaginal penetration. I read sometimes some kind of ban of the use of vagin and/or clitoris in order to prevent alternatives for anal pleasure. My point is to develop anal pleasure to make it superior to vaginal pleasure. But still, why banning a part of her pleasure? It's like what we have endured when anal was banned from intercourse... Shoul AO lifestyle ban oral sex also? There is also a topic on it.

We are (for now) mostly men talking about women's pleasure. I would just be unconfortable to see this blog being used as a way to promote male domination through AO. Not that I condemn this way of life, but I'm sure this is not what are into ;)

marcus

Post by marcus » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:39 am

I'm not sure luvmywifesass was saying that vaginal pleasure should be forgotten. I think he was pointing out how for a woman everything in the region is interconnected.

Everybody has their own take on this, but I agree that AO is only about avoiding vaginal penetration, because some of us genuinely think that it is actually more pleasurable for both partners.

I also wouldn't want the forum to turn into some women hating, male domination hang out. That isn't what the whole concept is about personally. It has to be about equality and consensual agreement to go AO.

I have only seen one point of view that so far I feel a little uncomfortable with.

I hope we can all be tolerant and agree that through this forum we can help others whilst at the same time educating and making anal and AO more socially acceptable.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:20 pm

marcus wrote:I'm not sure luvmywifesass was saying that vaginal pleasure should be forgotten. I think he was pointing out how for a woman everything in the region is interconnected.

Everybody has their own take on this, but I agree that AO is only about avoiding vaginal penetration, because some of us genuinely think that it is actually more pleasurable for both partners.

That's correct. I am not one who believes the vagina should be neglected to qualify as AO, just not penetrated by a penis. I think a couple who use a dildo or vibrator in her vagina, but do not penetrate her with his penis could be considered to be AO.

About 35% of the time my wife uses a vibrator on her clit, but prefers nothing inserted into her vagina. Until recently, she used a rabbit vibrator, which was inserted into her vagina. The other 65% of the time there is usually no vaginal/clitoral stimulation beyond what she receives through anal sex. This is by her choice. It's a matter of time constraints most of the time. She has much more intense orgasms when she does not use the vibrator on her clit, but she can orgasm much more quickly using the vibrator.

marcus

Post by marcus » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:48 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote: About 35% of the time my wife uses a vibrator on her clit, but prefers nothing inserted into her vagina. Until recently, she used a rabbit vibrator, which was inserted into her vagina. The other 65% of the time there is usually no vaginal/clitoral stimulation beyond what she receives through anal sex. This is by her choice. It's a matter of time constraints most of the time. She has much more intense orgasms when she does not use the vibrator on her clit, but she can orgasm much more quickly using the vibrator.

This is rather like my wife: over time she has become less reliant on vibrator/manual stimulation to her clitoris (she's never got much out of just vaginal stimulation). I wonder if it is more that the pleasure centres are re-routed or simply a case of being able to focus or relax and enjoy the sensations from anal for what they are.