Advice on a non-anal relationship

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
AnalPrincess

Re: Advice on a non-anal relationship

Post by AnalPrincess » Tue May 24, 2016 4:11 am

analonlylondonebony gave you some incredibly wise advice, from a woman's perspective. I just would like to add that, since your gf has no experience with anal sex and must have been listening to ill advice from her female friends, you have to be extra patient. my advice is that first she needs to get accustomed to something being inserted in her ass. in my opinion, the best way to do it is by inserting a finger, with lots of lube, and just playing, back and forth. start with the pinky, if necessary, then move on. repeat this as often as you can. after a dozen times, she will begin to get used to the feeling and the neural receptors in the area will "wake up" to a diversity of sensations, including pleasure. it takes time, but the rewards are well worth the wait.

Another thing I think is very important is that you explain to her how much anal sex means to you (easier said than done), but insist that you don't want to have anal sex with her only for your pleasure. Make sure she understands that you firmly believe that, if she gives you a chance, she will discover a source of pleasure that she has never even considered before and that you both will enjoy, not only you.

kisses!

John

Re: Advice on a non-anal relationship

Post by John » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:59 am

Hey everyone I am very new to the forum I just made a profile to ask a question. I have been reading alot of the post and finally to the point I'm so sexually frustrated that I really need some advice. That being said my wife and I have been seeing each other 6 and a half years and married for 3 and a half, even before she and I got together I was always attracted to women's ass I would admire almost everyone I walked by. When we got together we fell in love pretty much at first sight but she was seeing someone so we remained friends, then a month or so later she called and ask if I was still single and we have been together pretty much from that moment on, about a year into our relationship I began talking to her about anal sex and told her I wanted to try, so a couple months later she and I began trying, the first couple times wasnt as good for her as you can emagine with pain and all but we continued to try and up until my daughter was born a few months ago I would manage to get anal once every couple weeks or so sometimes longer but at one point we was almost at the point of doing it once a week and she was having major orgasams and said it felt good and didn't hurt but was just a little uncomfortable but we continued with the periodic anal. That leads to my question, I just recently started asking about it again and she has said she doesn't want to so last night I started asking why because I couldn't understand if she was having way more intense orgasams and no pain during anal why she wouldn't want to do it and it has even started causing problems in our relationship, and when I bring up anak she gets mad and says she only was doing it for me. Please help