Return to partial anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Captain

Return to partial anal

Post by Captain » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:13 am

Hello,
This is my first post. My wife and I had anal sex every time we had sex before we got married for two and a half years. She would cum really hard over and over. We start out in her pusdy then end in her ass, every time. It was to avoid pregnancy but also to be kinky I ass fucked her on the second date and she liked it, it wasn't just me.

Then we get married and the anal slows down as we were trying to have kids then stops completely.

Now she says she's nervous to do it again. I said well you weren't on the second date and I just slide it right in and we never looked back.

I feel lied and cheated. She knew I was a pervert right away. It's like well you put a ring on me know I can do whatever I want ha ha fuck you.

What would y'all do?

Thanks

Canassman

Re: Return to partial anal

Post by Canassman » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:26 am

well friend I'd start with some empathy for your wife, show consideration and love, put her at ease and rebuild her confidence. You said you were trying for kids - this can be very stressful for a couple and she may be dealing with that too - U don't say if u did have kids, but if u do then that takes a lot of time and energy and often this falls more to women than men. If this is the case (not sure based on your post) - then step up and take over a lot more of those duties. In addition to raising children, make sure you are doing your part around the house too. These days most couples both work, but often housework, cooking, cleaning, etc. are still disproportionately fall to women - make sure you are pulling your weight so that this isn't another responsibility falling on her shoulders. In addition, help rediscover some romance and passion in the relationship - tell her how beautiful she is, remind her how you two fell in love and let her confidence in herself - and you - return.

Go slow too - respect her boundaries but build on positive reinforcement - start with caressing her, play gently with her anus and use lots of lube - slowly does it. Have he orgasm with digital or toy penetration so she associates orgasm with anal penetration. communication is key - lots of talking and support.

Captain

Post by Captain » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:43 am

No kids been trying a year and a half but I'm out of town a lot. Pretty much always have been. I've tried what you suggested. Just kinda feel like she fucked me.
Last edited by Captain on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:31 am

Talk with her more about it! Discuss why she's nervous to do it again. You need to communicate your desires and concerns to each other, calmly and without putting each other down, and try to work together towards a mutually acceptable scenario. Is she afraid that it's going to hurt because she hasn't done it for so long? Has other self-consciousness taken root and made her feel nervous about cleanliness resulting from it again? Or perhaps there's some other reason. But most such concerns can be alleviated once you can talk about it together. If she thinks it will hurt now, you can work towards easing her into it again with some anal play and toys for a while until she's ready to try anal intercourse again.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:10 am

Well, I am also returning to "partial anal" as you said.
This is part of life, sometimes things are going to cycles. A women brings to you more than sex, though sex is an important things.

Don't be mad at her, try to be the nice guy and patient. Also, enjoy having children. Maybe after the time of the children making, you will go back doing anal only again. This is instinct, somehow.

analonlylondonebony

Post by analonlylondonebony » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:26 am

Ass fucking and blow jobs. Always the first two rugs the married woman yanks away from under her gullible husband's feet.

But on a serious note, I think there is more to this than meets the eye. You're away a lot? Is she cool with that? Were you away more, less, or the same when you were courting her?

Something has shifted in her mind. And once the mind disconnects from the butt, even she will be convinced she no longer wants it.

Buttsex

Post by Buttsex » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:04 am

If nothing else, for the kids sake, get this resolved before she gets pregnant!