Straight man looking to live the anal only lifestyle...

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
butt slut

Straight man looking to live the anal only lifestyle...

Post by butt slut » Sun May 08, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm 25 from eastern USA and LOVE things in my butt and things in girls butts... I don't have a partner but I'm looking to change to anal only masturbation and I also purchased a chastity device that I'd like to commit to... Is it possible to have the self discipline to remain in chastity for long periods of time without a keyholder?

I have had the full body anal orgasm experience that which is entirely separate from a penis orgasm or ejaculation... And I'm willing to trade using my luckily endowed cock just for this sole and superior feeling of ecstasy. I'm entirely willing to give up the use of it... But is this possible without a partner? How would I approach this if I start dating someone? Anyone with experience or insight is welcome to share I'd love to hear from anyone male or female

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Straight man looking to live the anal only lifestyle...

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 am

Yes, it certainly is. Just as women can develop the self control to be anal only on their own, so can you. It might be easier with a partner to help keep you accountable, but there are plenty of men and women both who engage in solo chastity play. Just as I advise women, when you feel aroused or have the urge to play with yourself, redirect that arousal to anal play instead. If you're able to orgasm from anal alone, you'll undoubtedly have little problem compared to some.