Trouble with some positions

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ArabAO

Trouble with some positions

Post by ArabAO » Wed May 25, 2016 9:55 am

Hey guys this is my first post after my introduction post. Me and my fiancée and AO till we get married that's the only sex we get to have, we bith love it and have it every chance we get. The problem is some positions are painful for her. For instance everyones favorite bigginer postion doggy we've been having anal for over a year and we could only do doggy once and even then it was super awkward. Another weird thing is sometimes position work and then they magically hurt. The only postion she can take every single time is us standing up with her hands on the wall and her legs spread open, granted we both love that position and we both have had magical orgasms in that position we like to change positions a lot and its kind of frustrating

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Trouble with some positions

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:27 pm

How often do you have sex? Do you go through any sort of warmup procedure/anal foreplay beforehand? Does she engage in any solo anal play between having sex?