G-spot stimulation through anal sex

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
ArabAO

G-spot stimulation through anal sex

Post by ArabAO » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:11 am

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows of some good position for G spot stimulation through anal sex

anal_nympho_F

Re: G-spot simulation through anal sex

Post by anal_nympho_F » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Hello :)

A pile driver position works the most for me. Something about the angle puts pressure against my g-spot, or at least, I think that's what that sensation is :D It makes me cum very hard!

Good luck!

Kinghut

Post by Kinghut » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:27 pm

Squatting cowgirl leaning slightly back is another great position. Just have to get her to grind on you in a forward/back motion and not stroke up and down.

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 am

Spooning (on our sides), him at a slight angle away from me, shallow penetration (about 4" or so) and so that the head of his cock is aimed towards the top of my pelvis, he'll press against that wall of tissue between my vagina and rectum and if he angles right, hit one of the "legs" of my clit and it's a pretty easy orgasm from there. I'm not a squirter but I do "gush" with the right kind of stimulation and that's one position that I can achieve that with anal. The other is reverse cowgirl but I prefer the closeness of spooning.

curvesnedges

Post by curvesnedges » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:17 am

On my stomach works the best for me. If he leans forward and drives down, I can feel my gspot get massaged and that's what I want the most.

I've been trying to orgasm this way but it's been tough. I still require a small bit of clitoral stimulation.

God knows what kind of anal whore I'd be if I discovered I could come from all anal and no clitoral.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:06 am

Gwen970 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 am
Spooning (on our sides), him at a slight angle away from me, shallow penetration (about 4" or so) and so that the head of his cock is aimed towards the top of my pelvis, he'll press against that wall of tissue between my vagina and rectum and if he angles right, hit one of the "legs" of my clit and it's a pretty easy orgasm from there. I'm not a squirter but I do "gush" with the right kind of stimulation and that's one position that I can achieve that with anal. The other is reverse cowgirl but I prefer the closeness of spooning.

My wife can have up to 3 long drawn out orgasms from the stimulation you describe. My wife likes to lay on her side with ether her legs in a lower case h position or on her side in a lighting bolt position. If I go in at an angle toward the back of her vagina. I can make her cum. She likes to hold her ass cheeks open and/or slip her fingers in beside my cock.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:38 pm

Hitman1386 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:06 am
Gwen970 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 am

My wife can have up to 3 long drawn out orgasms from the stimulation you describe. My wife likes to lay on her side with ether her legs in a lower case h position or on her side in a lighting bolt position. If I go in at an angle toward the back of her vagina. I can make her cum. She likes to hold her ass cheeks open and/or slip her fingers in beside my cock.

Same here. My girlfriend really gets off when she's on her side hugging her knees up to her tits. It all adds up to a great combination of angle, depth and shape of her rectum. Intense stimulation for us both which doesn't need too much movement.

We also like her prone, face down, as @curvesnedges mentioned in an earlier post.

Hitman1386

Re: G-spot stimulation through anal sex

Post by Hitman1386 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:01 pm

My likes it face down too. Mostly because of the angle, but also that it feels submissive.

LibertineReprobate

Post by LibertineReprobate » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:57 pm

With her sitting reverse on barstool, with the seat and/or back between her legs, butt hanging off the front of the seat. That position usually makes a squirting g-spot orgasm happen....adjust the height of the barseat to the height of top’s cock, accordingly. With the seat lower, the angle of penetration will be more forward toward the g-spot; if higher, the angle will be more upward and higher/deeper.

If in bed, prone position (with her face-down) and her legs together. May find putting a pillow under her pelvis helpful.

Or on her side, semi-fetal position, with the top kneeling at her butt and entering her (such that the top and bottom of his cock glide between her L and R buttcheeks, respectively.) this allows the top to control the angle of penetration very effectively. ...an alternate variation of this is with her on her side and the top straddling her bed-side-down leg, (which she straightens) with her other pulled up to her chest. Kinda depends on how her anatomy is positioned for that one to work.

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:41 am

Going have to try that barstool thing. Tried it with a tall chair. Didn't work very well.