Ways to Make Anal Better... For Him

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Bubblyblonde

Ways to Make Anal Better... For Him

Post by Bubblyblonde » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Forgive me if this was answered earlier, although I did browse through the prior topics.

I love the idea of going anal only. My husband has been supportive of it in moderate doses (maybe a week and a half at most), but he can't seem to help himself when it comes to vaginal sex. He's told me that my ass is his least favorite orifice.

I'm always greatly enthused to have anal, so there's no lack of participation on my part, and I'm open to it almost daily. Are there any particular tips or things that you specifically like about anal that I could learn? He just says that my vagina feels better. I don't dislike vaginal sex, but I get much more out of anal to the point that I would be extremely open to giving up vaginal completely. I'm just not sure how to win him over to the idea.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Ways to Make Anal Better... For Him

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Welcome to the forum!

This is always something that's hard to relate to for guys who so strongly prefer anal—it seems inconceivable to us that other guys could prefer vaginal the way we prefer anal, because anal is so clearly better for us. But that's how preference works, I guess, and some guys just prefer vaginal.

Aside from times when you've gone anal only, how regularly do you engage in anal sex and anal play? Do you have any trouble taking him anally compared to the general ease of vaginal? Some guys can get frustrated with anal being more difficult, or even find it uncomfortable if it's too tight. It doesn't sound like this is the problem in your case, but if you are particularly tight, using plugs more regularly to be able to loosen slightly at the sphincter may help. If it's the opposite and he finds you loosening too quickly, you can experiment with anal muscle exercises to strengthen your anal sphincter and try to develop the ability to massage his penis with your anal muscles. How easily can he penetrate you to his full length anally?

I would suggest talking to him more about it and finding out what exactly it is about anal that he enjoys less than vaginal. He may just think about it in the simple terms of preferring vaginal right now, but see if you can figure out together what it comes down to specifically and then—explaining to him that anal is a lot more pleasurable and enjoyable for you than vaginal—if there's either some sort of compromise you can come up with or something you can do that would make anal more enjoyable for him.

If you don't already, you can also try incorporating more anal play into your vaginal sex with him, even if that's just wearing butt plugs during vaginal when you aren't having anal sex in order to enjoy some anal stimulation as well.