Enema

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
lucylucy97

Enema

Post by lucylucy97 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi,

My love for anal sex came from me trying enemas, i started trying hot water enemas and with every trial i was increasing the water temperature and the sensation was orgasmic every time I did it, and I am so addicted to it and some times it gives me more pleasure than anything else but I am worried about any bad side effect for it.

please advice if there is any thing I need to adjust, add or change.

Jack

Re: Enema

Post by Jack » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:41 pm

If the "hot water" does not scald your anus coming out, then your'e OK. My wife Carla preferred hot tap water for years, but I think it was because the temp went down between the faucet and Carla's expulsion. There was filling the bag, burping the hose, letting the water run down to her comfort level (12-16 oz), lubing the NozWiz P3, inserting it in Carla's ass, letting the water in slowly, and finally, Carla's expulsion of very warm -- but not hot -- water. Perfect foreplay to anal sex.

Buttwoman

Re: Enema

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:19 pm

I love a deep enema, as hot as I can take it. Keep it in a get warm all over. I think it cleans better too.