Girl advice, 1st buttplug use lube ??

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Amy1234

Girl advice, 1st buttplug use lube ??

Post by Amy1234 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Hey so i want to get my 1st butt-plug. something small w a jewel, looking for advice, pacifically i assume i would use a small amount of lube on this thing when inserting ? what kind is best for this ? My goal for this is a few things, mostly some basic training, my hope would be that i could be more spontaneous sexually with my guy ( less prep work for him ), maybe using lube to insert will also have the effect that when removed i would be already moist and ready to go ? then sexual arousal and teasing him around the apt.. learning to leave it in for longer and longer periods of time, lastly we r planning a trip to the water park and i was thinking it would be hot to wear it with the small bikini i have and see what kinds of lusty looks i get from the boys...lol
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

dirtyoldlady

Re: Girl advice, 1st buttplug use lube ??

Post by dirtyoldlady » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:36 pm

Skip the stuff you can buy in the drugstore or Wal-Mart. If you have an Adam & Eve store locally, go there. The lube I prefer is called "Climax Bursts" - it has little beads of vitamin E or something or other in it. What I like about it is that it is safe with silicone toys, stays slickery for a long time and isn't sticky. Yes, the sticky is the part that sucks and it's why I detest the drugstore brand lubes.

Yes, you need lubrication. The smaller and tighter your anus is, the more you need...so in the beginning, it's safe to say that practically dripping with the stuff is just fine.

Start with a small plug, too. If you're anything like me and love having a plug in your ass, you'll quickly have a whole collection of various sizes and shapes for various activities.

You can always PM me if you need more info.

Edited to add: just reread your post - you're looking at plugs. Glass, metal or medical grade silicone. Skip the jelly stuff - it degrades and it can burn inside you when it does (learn from my fail on that one, okay?) I would start with something about an inch in diameter and probably about 3 inches long. This seems small, but it takes time to train one's ass to take bigger around and longer. Vibrator Warehouse has the best prices I've found online and discreet shipping.

As for the jeweled plugs - meh. I have one. Dang thing is just shaped wrong and it really cuts into my skin (you know the really sensitive skin just outside your anus?) after a few minutes. So it's purely a '5 minute' novelty item - I flash it at the DH every now and then to signal that he better be gettin' in the mood.