Heading toward anal

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
John842

Heading toward anal

Post by John842 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:42 am

Hi Everyone,

We did some ass play last night and want to know how we can go all the way, all advice apprecated!

We started 69ing with her on top. As I ate her pussy I kneeded her ass cheeks near her backdoor. When she started moaning (with a mouthful), I licked a finger and slowly circled her sphincter as I continued eating her pussy / clit.

When we repositioned she was on her back legs in the air and I was standing at the edge of the bed and entered her vagina. As I slow thrust, I was rubbing her clit with a thumb and with my other hand, used a finger to rub her asshole. ( wish I had a third hand!!) After a time, I slipped out and
Placed the head of my penis up against her sphincter and slow rocked a little. She spread her legs open further for me!!

I finished with her on her tummy and by sliding my cock between her ass cheeks with some nice warm cum on her back.

I want this to proceed to the point where we can both enjoy anal sex, please any advice on how to move to the next stage would be greatly appreciated.

I just received a text from her saying what a wonderful time we enjoyed last night - and with a wink !!
J

KinkyKeith

Re: Heading toward anal

Post by KinkyKeith » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:11 pm

sounds very positive to me
You'll be riding her before you know it :P
Tis better to give and recieve

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:34 am

Better get some lube before you try to go further.
1st timers especially need a lubed entry.
Be open with her and tell her upfront what you want to do.
Explain that you will listen to her and withdraw if it is too painful.
Once you're in pay attention to her clit to insure she has an orgasm.
Usually, once they have an orgasm with anal sex they are hooked.
For newbies the female on top (cowgirl) position is good as it allows the receiver to set the pace that is comfortable for her.
With the cowgirl position she can rub her clit against your pubes while you can put your hands on her ass and feel your dick sliding in & out.

John842

Post by John842 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 am

Thank you , Luv, that is great advice.
Many thanks.
As we make progress , I'll update the community.
John.