Zodiac & Anal Sex

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Vito92

Zodiac & Anal Sex

Post by Vito92 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi, I'm too curious about zodiac signs on anal sex. I know some people don't believe on zodiac, but it's just about reading and comparing with real people, you will find it's not bullshit.

I've been with girls, boys and transexuals. All because of anal sex. I would like to know from men and women what is your zodiac sign (for those who love anal over vaginal).

As I know Scorpio is the best sign about sex, and I checked it by myself with my ex boyfriend. He has his asshole working just like a pussy (wich I love, I don't like tight assholes since I enjoy when my bottom partner, men or women, really enjoys anal sex). He wanted to make love every days, for long hours without stopping. I insist he acted like a real woman on bed.

I had an Acuarius girlfriend who confessed me she liked anal a lot. I was too happy, I didnt believed her until we had anal sex. It was very easy to her to take my dick all the way. With her I were careful, altough she asked me several times to fuck her hard and deep. But she didnt like anal all the time, altough she accepted to make it most of the time because of me.

A Libra ex girlfriend tried anal first time with me, when she saw that I cum and enjoyed so much, she was the one who put my dick in her asshole with her hands, before saying anything. She knew what I liked most. I didnt enjoy a lot because she felt pain over pleasure. But she was willing to have anal only just for me.

A capricorn TS girl was my ex and she enjoyed anal a lot. 2 months after having anal sex every days her asshole was a real 18 year old tight pussy. She wanted more and more, fast and deep. I loved it.

Now my wife is a capricorn woman, wonderful she is. We make anal sex mostly and its like having vaginal sex, but anally. She really loves it. Sometimes I cum but she never has enough. I cant be happier right now. She knows I love anal most and I know shes willing to go AO although I never told her. I want kids.

So people please tell me if you feel a sign going more into anal than another, please share experiences.
I prefer to die before stop having anal sex.

Canassman

Re: Zodiac & Anal Sex

Post by Canassman » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Hmm, not really a zodiac believer, but I'm a Libra & my wife is a Scorpio

Vito92

Post by Vito92 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:54 am

Canassman wrote:Hmm, not really a zodiac believer, but I'm a Libra & my wife is a Scorpio

I knew Scorpio was going to be present.
I prefer to die before stop having anal sex.

Analislife

Post by Analislife » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Pisces

John

Post by John » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Im Sagittarius and I love anal but my wife is cancer and she doesnt care for it at all. But I'm trying to work with her to change that.

alienmysterygirl

Post by alienmysterygirl » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:58 am

Im an aries and i love most things anal. I have a love for big toys too.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:16 am

Horoscopes and the zodiac are bullshit and have nothing to do with anal sex, or anything.

iloveanal

Post by iloveanal » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:01 am

I am Virgo and I just love Anal ;)