Fake cum

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
shtaraus1

Fake cum

Post by shtaraus1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:58 am

Hello. I recently got a squirting dildo and for...reasons I can't buy professional fake cum, so I have to DIY it. I found a recipe I would very much like to try and it involves plain flour. Just flour and water. The problem is that I'm not sure if something bad can happen. That is why I'm writing here, if anyone has tried it, please tell me if it is okay for anal play or is it dangerous, infections, etc... I even read somewhere about toxic shock syndrome. So, any advice?
Thanks in advance.

Jack

Re: Fake cum

Post by Jack » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:13 am

I don't know about flour. Best thing might be liquid lube with just enough milk to get the visual effect. FYI, Carla and I use just the lube. I squirt it up her rectum with a fleet enema container and then watch her expel onto a towel.

Jack

shtaraus1

Post by shtaraus1 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 am

Jack wrote:I don't know about flour. Best thing might be liquid lube with just enough milk to get the visual effect. FYI, Carla and I use just the lube. I squirt it up her rectum with a fleet enema container and then watch her expel onto a towel.

Jack

Thanks for the idea, I will definitely try it if the flour thing doesn't work out :D

F655A

Post by F655A » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Xanthan gum. 1 tsp. to 400 ml. boiling water. Stir well.
Once cooled.. voila!

It is a food thickener. You can buy 15 oz. of the powder on Amazon for 14.79. For point of reference, this is enough to make 9-1/2 gallons of fake cum/lubricant. As a lubricant, it is the best.

It tastes bland. This gives me an idea though, I'm going to experiment on flavor. I think with a quarter tsp. of salt and half to full tsp. of L-Arginine powder, I could reproduce the taste as well.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Plain yogurt. It's the right thickness, and color.

svejso

Post by svejso » Fri May 05, 2017 9:48 pm

J-lube?