Enjoying Anal?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
luv2play45

Re: Enjoying Anal?

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Krista,
Maybe this is a "duh" question but have you tried a vibrator on your clit while having anal?
This little trick turned my wife from being just OK with anal into the woman who has enjoyed over 20+ years of a loving anal only relationship.
If you're not getting off during anal you are missing half the fun.
Sometimes just having your partner rub your clit during anal is enough while some women prefer to do it themselves.

Krista

Post by Krista » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:11 am

analgirl98 wrote:Hey Krista!

Glad they turned up and you enjoyed it so far, one question though, why didn't you leave it on when you went out?

I want to "break" myself into this so to speak so I didn't want to risk running into discomfort I had to push through.

Over the weekend used the little one everyday and worked up to where on Monday I had it in for most of the day. At work right now going to see if I can make it through the day. I don't imagine it will be an issue and I feel ultra sexy with my little secret going on back there. haha

Krista

Post by Krista » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:12 am

luv2play45 wrote:Hi Krista,
Maybe this is a "duh" question but have you tried a vibrator on your clit while having anal?
This little trick turned my wife from being just OK with anal into the woman who has enjoyed over 20+ years of a loving anal only relationship.
Sometimes just having your partner rub your clit during anal is enough while some women prefer to do it themselves.

I don't think it's a "duh" question at all.

I have and I am one of those lucky girls that cums super easy from penetrative and clitoral stimulation.

So I have cum during anal it's just that I have cum in spite of anal not really because of it.

Gwen970

Post by Gwen970 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:01 am

Krista wrote:
luv2play45 wrote:Hi Krista,

I don't think it's a "duh" question at all.

I have and I am one of those lucky girls that cums super easy from penetrative and clitoral stimulation.

So I have cum during anal it's just that I have cum in spite of anal not really because of it.

Trust me, when you finally get there, you are going to lose your mind. Took me awhile to cum just from anal alone. Looking forward to getting back to that point myself but I won't lie, first time it happened I was both giddy (sort of like an "I did it!!!" moment) but also the intensity of it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:00 am

Krista wrote:I have and I am one of those lucky girls that cums super easy from penetrative and clitoral stimulation.

Do you notice a stronger orgasm when orgasming during anal penetration? Or do you find the anal a distraction from the orgasm because the uncomfortableness of the anal for you is distracting from the orgasm?

Do you combine clitoral stimulation with the anal throughout or just when building towards orgasm? Do you notice any sort of decrease in the anal being uncomfortable when clit play is added into the mix?

I really agree with FarmerDan's original reply—by having a lot of uncomfortable anal, you may have further strengthened a mental association with anal stimulation and discomfort, which not only makes it hard to feel those sensations as pleasurable, it can also make you tense up more and cause more discomfort. I think you're taking the right steps by easing into regular anal play with plugs. I don't think you need to exclude vaginal or clitoral stimulation at this stage—that can be helpful for unlocking a pure anal orgasm (and it can just be a lot of fun, too) but right now you're right on about wanting to associate anal with existing pleasure sources as much as possible. So rather than excluding anything, I would say instead that you should include anal with any other sort of pleasure. If you're going to masturbate, make sure to have something in your ass at the same time. If you have vaginal sex, try it with a butt plug at the same time, or some anal fingering. With a partner, try a butt plug or a finger in your ass during cunnilingus. If you have a partner who is willing, have him rim you.

At this point, try to avoid doing anything with anal that is uncomfortable. It's good to push your limits, but when a plug starts to get uncomfortable for whatever reason, take it out and take a break. Next time, see if you can go longer. When one size is usually comfortable, try a larger one and work up again through the amount of time that you can keep it in. Sometimes it might be a lot less time than others for a variety of reasons, and that's fine. Just listen to your body, figure out which parts of anal play feel good to you so far, then work to increase that to other things over time. I think you're doing it right, you'll just have to stick with it over time.

Krista

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:59 am

analsexonly wrote:
Do you notice a stronger orgasm when orgasming during anal penetration? Or do you find the anal a distraction from the orgasm because the uncomfortableness of the anal for you is distracting from the orgasm?

Do you combine clitoral stimulation with the anal throughout or just when building towards orgasm? Do you notice any sort of decrease in the anal being uncomfortable when clit play is added into the mix?

I think I could say it's a bit of both. The uncomfortableness is a big distraction. While it is happening I tend to focus my attention to how submissive it makes me feel though and that can lead to a very explosive orgasm.

During anal if I don't play with my clit or have something in my pussy I don't build towards orgasm at all.

I am pretty much doing everything you suggested. I am trying to wear the plug every day to build comfort and then when I do masturbate or have sex I make sure that I have it in.

So far the little one has been smooth sailing. Next week I am going to move up to the medium one.

Thanks for all the advice. You guys are great,
:)
Krista

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:05 am

Krista wrote:Do you think it would be an advantage to refrain from vaginal play while exploring this. Maybe to get some transference of pleasure centres?

When we moved to anal only for our sub, although we never had her vaginally penetrated from that point, for the first few months, we gave her clitoral orgasms, but only if she was being anally penetrated at the time. It got her body used to associating being anally penetrated with cumming and feeling pleasure.

It might be worth starting out that way. Get your body used to only cumming if you're being anally filled. Your body will start to accept and look forward to the anal penetration because it knows it's going to orgasm.

Krista

Post by Krista » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:23 am

DommeNatasha wrote:
Krista wrote:Do you think it would be an advantage to refrain from vaginal play while exploring this. Maybe to get some transference of pleasure centres?

When we moved to anal only for our sub, although we never had her vaginally penetrated from that point, for the first few months, we gave her clitoral orgasms, but only if she was being anally penetrated at the time. It got her body used to associating being anally penetrated with cumming and feeling pleasure.

It might be worth starting out that way. Get your body used to only cumming if you're being anally filled. Your body will start to accept and look forward to the anal penetration because it knows it's going to orgasm.

That is pretty much exactly my game plan at this point.

EponymousDrew

Post by EponymousDrew » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:48 pm

There's some pretty good advice in this thread. Just try to keep in mind that not everyone is capable of cumming from anal. There's nothing wrong with that and I'm certainly not gung ho "no vagina" like some of our community members are. I've been with girls who cum just from anal, and I've been with some who enjoyed it but needed extra, and I've been with some who didn't hate it but would tolerate it for me because they liked me to enjoy myself.

I think the idea to try to only cum with something in your ass for awhile will help you to get to enjoying it. That's a good place to start. If not, you can also try to prepare first. Make sure you've had a plug or other toy that you used yourself to make sure you're pre stretched and lubed for penetration. The discomfort part should be eliminated in that way.

Krista

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:36 am

So just an update, I made it through this entire week with the medium on in throughout my work day. The last two days, throughout most of the day, when I am focusing on my tasks at hand I forget that it's even there. When I have been masturbating I have been using the larger one so that I can feel it more to create the greater association with being full back there and cumming.

Last weekend I went out and decided to stick with the small one as i wasn't sure where the night would take me and I want to play it save on the comfort side of things. Ended up having sex and let just say it was a little nerve wrecking and such a turn on at the same time knowing he was going to discover it.

Next week I am going to try the large one at work.