Enjoying Anal?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
perfectpenny

Re: Enjoying Anal?

Post by perfectpenny » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:11 am

Hi,

Just wanted to say I am in a similar boat. The idea of anal is a much bigger turn on than the felling. It is not that it doesn't feel good but it just varies on mood or just how my body is feeling at the time. Sometimes it can feel very good, others it can feel like I am just kind of taking it. That said the only thing that ever really makes me cum is oral. I think some the advice here can be really helpful. I hope to hear more .

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:10 am

perfectpenny wrote:Just wanted to say I am in a similar boat. The idea of anal is a much bigger turn on than the felling. It is not that it doesn't feel good but it just varies on mood or just how my body is feeling at the time. Sometimes it can feel very good, others it can feel like I am just kind of taking it. That said the only thing that ever really makes me cum is oral. I think some the advice here can be really helpful. I hope to hear more .

This is perhaps somewhat repeating what has already been noted elsewhere in this thread, but do you combine clit play (either rubbing or using a vibrator) with anal? For some people, anal (or vaginal) on its own just really doesn't do too much and simply has to be combined with clit stimulation to both feel good and cum. You do note, however, that sometimes it feels really good, and other times not. In my experience, that can be caused by how warmed up and turned on you are before. What do you typically do for anal warmup/foreplay before having sex?

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 am

A woman's ability to cum from anal can vary widely, at least judging from the various posts from women on this forum.
In my experience as a man I have seldom met a woman who could cum only from anal sex - they needed clitoral stimulation of some sort.

My wife takes a long time to come and can only cum when using her vibrator combined with anal sex.
She uses a corded Whal vibrator - the battery powered Pocket Rocket she started with would run out of power before she achieved bliss.

One girl friend who I introduced to anal needed me to rub her clit during anal which always produced an explosive orgasm ( I was on my side with her on her back with her leg raised so I could easily reach her pussy).

Another lover would cum like clock work by riding me cowgirl style while grinding her clit against my pubic bone.

I don't understand the prohibition against a woman touching her clit for arousal during anal, promoted by misogynistic men on the anal only tumbler sites.
What is wrong with a woman deciding how she achieves orgasm and why should a man dictate this most intimate aspect of her nature unless he is some sort of control freak?

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:20 pm

analsexonly wrote:
perfectpenny wrote:Just wanted to say I am in a similar boat. The idea of anal is a much bigger turn on than the felling. It is not that it doesn't feel good but it just varies on mood or just how my body is feeling at the time. Sometimes it can feel very good, others it can feel like I am just kind of taking it. That said the only thing that ever really makes me cum is oral. I think some the advice here can be really helpful. I hope to hear more .

This is perhaps somewhat repeating what has already been noted elsewhere in this thread, but do you combine clit play (either rubbing or using a vibrator) with anal? For some people, anal (or vaginal) on its own just really doesn't do too much and simply has to be combined with clit stimulation to both feel good and cum. You do note, however, that sometimes it feels really good, and other times not. In my experience, that can be caused by how warmed up and turned on you are before. What do you typically do for anal warmup/foreplay before having sex?

Yeah I only cum from clitoral stimulation which is probably why oral always works. As for why it feels better sometimes, like I said it depends on my mood. Sometimes I am really up for it, others I just feel like I am going through the motions. That said, there are times where my body just says no so I don't force it. I don't wanna hurt myself.

For warm-up I have a plug I use when I go out or date or whatever.

Regent

Post by Regent » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:02 am

Hm...
My wife cum in the count positions without simulation.
If you want I could share it.
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Krista

Post by Krista » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:52 am

So I posted this in the chat but thought I would also share it here.

When I got home last night from work I took my plug out. It's the large one. I have to admit that after having it in all day I was feeling a bit numb back there, but still good.

I wanted to play with myself and rather then use one of my plugs again decided to have a go with a dildo.

First I was astonished at how easy it slid in, but then I noticed something that felt odd. I was squatting on it with a little pressure and felt myself ....I don't know...like open up more on the inside. Not to sound nasty but kinda like when you have to go to the bathroom really badly but can't and you feel something release like your insides let "Stuff" flow back to relieve some pressure.

It was like that and I was able to slide it all the way in feeling full but not uncomfortably. No pain at all.

Not sure what was happening and it kind of weirded me out. Mainly because I feel like it's a lot of change in a fairly short period of time for me.

John

Post by John » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:14 pm

That's sounds amazing that you where able to make that much progress in such a short time I thought about seeing if my wife would try something like that but everytime I mention anal she gets mad so idk what to do but I'm glad your having fun with it, I wish I would have brought it up when my wife and I was doing anal. Congrats on your progress.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Krista, you were able to pass through from your rectum into your colon... which makes you very, very "deep" when you do so indeed! Congratulations. :)

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:35 am

Krista wrote:When I have been masturbating I have been using the larger one so that I can feel it more to create the greater association with being full back there and cumming..

Sounds like you're starting great :) Just get your body used to only cumming when you're anally filled and I'm sure that soon your body will take over and only ever orgasm through anal :)

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Krista wrote:When I got home last night from work I took my plug out. It's the large one. I have to admit that after having it in all day I was feeling a bit numb back there, but still good.

What it like wearing a plug all day? Is it comfortable? Aren't you scared it might fall out?