Enjoying Anal?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
DommeNatasha

Re: Enjoying Anal?

Post by DommeNatasha » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:12 pm

perfectpenny wrote:
Krista wrote:When I got home last night from work I took my plug out. It's the large one. I have to admit that after having it in all day I was feeling a bit numb back there, but still good.

What it like wearing a plug all day? Is it comfortable? Aren't you scared it might fall out?

You can get plugs designed for longer term wear. They tend to be ones with narrower necks so the anus can close around them more, and keep the bulb nestled inside. Both of the subs in our family keep long-term wear plugs in, which we swap out for larger ones when we want them stretched more, or we're using them as part of a session.

A well designed plug shouldn't fall out. If the neck is too wide and too close to the width of the bulb, then you may find a plug sliding out.

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:05 am

Does anyone have experience with those tail plugs? Are they for long term wear? I know you can't wear them out to work or school but I find them super cute and could wear it around the house which would be more comfortable personally.

DommeNatasha

Post by DommeNatasha » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:40 am

perfectpenny wrote:Does anyone have experience with those tail plugs? Are they for long term wear? I know you can't wear them out to work or school but I find them super cute and could wear it around the house which would be more comfortable personally.

It depends on the plug the tail is attached to. We've got one that doesn't get used as the neck of the plug is too wide and too close to the size of the bulb for chris or katie to keep it in for ant time without actually holding it in or lying face down.

We've got others though, that stay in absolutely fine, and for longer term wear. (And, I'm never going to object to having chris or katie in a tail all day. Especially one of the adorably cute fluffy ones ;-) )

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:23 am

perfectpenny wrote:Does anyone have experience with those tail plugs? Are they for long term wear? I know you can't wear them out to work or school but I find them super cute and could wear it around the house which would be more comfortable personally.

Sure, if you find the plug itself comfortable. I suspect someone who wanted to do a little modification could remove one from an existing plug (or find a similar tail somewhere) and glue it to the base of a plug they already find comfortable for long term wear, if it proved difficult to find something existing that worked for you.

Krista

Post by Krista » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Been crazy busy lately and so just haven't have time to get on here and update, but things are going amazing. I have been wearing a plug almost every day.

Have had anal a couple of times now with guys and it's been so much better then it ever has been for me.

So happy for the advice for everyone on here

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 pm

That's wonderful! I'm really glad to hear it. And the more you keep doing it regularly and focus on it being pleasurable and enjoyable, the more it will continue to be.

perfectpenny

Post by perfectpenny » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:37 am

I still don't have the nerve to wear a plug out but on a lazy weekend or something I have started to leave my plug in and it has made me more accomidating. My body doesn't resist as much as it used to. Not that that was a regular problem but it really doesn't happen anymore. I still don't cum from anal but I am finding it more fun which is good right? I would say more and more I feel like I am participating rather than just taking it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:19 am

perfectpenny wrote:I still don't have the nerve to wear a plug out but on a lazy weekend or something I have started to leave my plug in and it has made me more accomidating. My body doesn't resist as much as it used to. Not that that was a regular problem but it really doesn't happen anymore. I still don't cum from anal but I am finding it more fun which is good right? I would say more and more I feel like I am participating rather than just taking it.

That's great! A lot of people don't cum from anal alone (at least not without a lot of practice to get there) but it can still feel really good for them to get fucked in the ass, and it's great you're getting to that point where you're enjoying anal more on its own. Keep up the plugging and practicing and you'll find it more and more enjoyable over time.