Boyfriend only wants to have anal sex?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
astra22

Boyfriend only wants to have anal sex?

Post by astra22 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi. I need advice and I hope you can help me. My boyfriend has been with me for 2 years and we have all kind of sex but lately he only wants to put it in my ass. I am ok with anal but when I ask him to touch my vagina he said he does not want to have that sex anymore and only wants anal. I love him alot and want him to be happy but I don't know if I will be happy with only anal. What can I do? What should I do? What would you do? I am afraid to say no because I want him to be happy and see my future with him but I am afraid to say okay because I need regular sex.

analgirl98

Re: Boyfriend only wants to have anal sex?

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:13 am

If you don't want anal only, you'll not be able to relax into anal sex so well and ultimately will find it all more uncomfortable.

You need to ask yourself, do you see yourself being in a place where you never ever get to have vaginal sex again? Is it a deal breaker for him that you only have anal? If it is then he doesn't respect you, he just feels comfortable enough to use you for his pleasure yours isn't relevant to him and painful as it is I'd say you should drop him like a hot rock for it.

Anal only isn't a one sided Street. It's a major lifestyle change and will only ever work if you're both invested in the act. If you don't feel comfortable with it, it'll never work.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:02 am

If it's something you're willing to consider but just aren't sure how happy you'd be about it, I would suggest a trial period of an anal only month and then reassess after. You may discover that you don't need vaginal sex as much as you think you do.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:11 am

I'd agree with that.
Try a whole month of anal only, make sure he's gentle and knows what he's doing and then at the end of the month see how you feel.

prc74

Post by prc74 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:23 am

Probably they are already going anal only, and she's not comfortable with it...

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:37 am

I would say it sounds like you really love him, So give it a shot for a couple of months, Ask him how he wants it, and do exactly what he wants, like if he wants clit denial do that also, if he wants you not to touch yourself do that also, denial can make you hot and horney all the time !! But make sure he knows you are doing this just for him for a period and when its through you will want your reward ( what ever that may be, maybe a week of pussy eating :) or a trip or something... Then talk about how you both felt about it and make a plan for the future !!
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

amorous945

Post by amorous945 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:50 am

Although I have a high regard for the advice and opinions given by those who have replied to this girl's dilemma, I think you guys are missing a big, huge red flag here. Unless two people in a relationship are into a "Master/Slave" kind of relationship, then it's totally out of the question for one partner to just suddenly deicide how things are going to be done in a relationship, without regard to the other partner's wishes, likes or dislikes. She said that she doesn't mind anal, but that she doesn't want it all the time and still wands and needs other kinds of stimulation. There's nothing unreasonable or unfair about that scenario at all. The very fact that her boyfriend just decides one day that he's through with vaginal sex shouldn't mean that now she should try an anal only month to see if she can learn to "comply" to a dictator. It seems to me that since she's already stated that she doesn't mind giving her boyfriend anal sex, this would be a great foundation to build an anal only relationship on over time, out of love. Remember the wise proverb, "Millions for charity, but not one red cent for tribute." :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:20 am

Certainly, there may be other factors at play, and no, one partner does not get to unilaterally decide what a couple's sex life will be, but people are free to express their needs, and he may have been suppressing his need to be anal only until now—something many here can probably relate to.

No one is under any obligation at any time to go anal only or to do an anal only trial month if they do not wish to, however, if someone already enjoys anal and is with a partner who is indicating they want to be anal only, agreeing to try it for a period of time and reassess after can for some people be a reasonable way to explore it and see whether they'd be willing to do what their partner wants, without a long term commitment. Most people, even those who enjoy anal already, haven't actually tried going anal only for an extended period of time, and so may not actually know how they would like it. And those who do try it are often (but not always) surprised to discover that they actually can enjoy being anal only and they don't miss vaginal sex as much as they thought they would. So I'm not suggesting she should do this simply because he wants it, but just that it's worth considering giving it a trial run to see for herself whether she could enjoy it or not. If by the end of the trial, it's still not something she wants to commit to long term, fair enough—he should respect her wishes and thank her for giving it a try.

Another thing to consider trying is a compromise where you are not fully anal only, but where every now and then you'll do a few days or a week of anal only where he gets his uninterrupted anal experience for a while, then alternate back to not being exclusively anal only for a while, and so on.

younganalaficionado

Post by younganalaficionado » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:18 am

What can I do?
Be open to what he has to say and compromise. Make sure that you're happy with what you both decide and no matter what just have fun with it. If it gets to the point where one of you isn't happy or comfortable then make sure to communicate this so that something can change. It might require more discussion and work, but always remember that you guys love each other.

What should I do?
Like everybody else was saying, just give it a trail run. Have fun with it and explore. Make sure to communicate with your boyfriend. You said that you wanted him to be happy, so make him happy, but you need to be happy too. Theres plenty of ways to be happy, so don't be discouraged if this comes in the way. Make sure that you are both aware of your decisions and be prepared for any cons that may come your way.

What would you do?
I would just go with it and see what happens. Learning about myself and my partner together is an extremely intimate moment. Even if one of us ends up unhappy or even a little frustrated with the outcomes, its always the journey that matters. You never know what will happen.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:55 am

I have to totally agree with amorous945 on this one.
If she is unhappy with her BF dictating anal only why should she compromise?
It sounds like he is the one who needs to learn something about compromise.

One way would be for him to start out with a bit of vaginal foreplay to warm her up
I was in a relationship once where my partner loved for me to start out by licking her pussy and then rimming her ass.
After a few minutes of this she was begging me to put it in her ass.

I fail to see how one partner can "compromise" and then be expected to enjoy the sex that follows.