Where to meet female anal only enthusiasts?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Hein90

Where to meet female anal only enthusiasts?

Post by Hein90 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:01 am

Hello all,

I am from South Africa. Any advice on where to meet women locally who would be open to an anal only relationship?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

analgirl98

Re: Where to meet female anal only enthusiasts?

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 am

Best advice? Probably if you're looking specifically then online, maybe an app like tinder or website like Plenty of Fish.

Otherwise you're doing it the old fashioned way.

Hein90

Post by Hein90 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:14 am

Thanks, I'm on tinder. Do you know of any dating sites aimed specifically at AO though? Nice to meet you btw :)

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:18 am

Nice to meet you too :)

This is the only AO website I've ever found, certainly no dating sites I know of, but I'm not looking to date, so never really looked.

Krista

Post by Krista » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:43 am

I think your best bet is going to be the general online dating sites.

Normally I say be upfront and direct about your preferences, but when you lead with anything sexual when you are looking for a long term relationship I think very few people are going to think you are looking for anything but sex.

I would put it in your profile but lead with a very strong description of what you are looking for beyond sexual things but then some where closer to the end (not the end; close on a non sexual note) put it in there as what you ultimately want sexually. You are going to filter out a lot of people that way but the girl that knows what she wants will show up much faster that way.

Best of Luck,

:)
Krista

Hein90

Post by Hein90 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:40 am

Thanks for the thoughtful response, Krista. I'm definitely looking for a meaningful long-term relationship with a like-minded woman, and your advice makes sense. Any other gems of wisdom you can think of? :)

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:59 pm

Same experience here, Hein90
No special sites to meet AO women for a long term relationship. In the past, What I did was to talk frequently about how important anal sex Is for me during the first stages of the relationship. Everytime we talked about sex, I managed to get the conversation into anal. Usually they assumed the idea of anal as a natural part of the relationship with me. So, for me, Anal Is part of seduction.

But I share your wishes. I wish we could find some "AO meetic" or an "A-edarling " :idea:

Arseguy

Post by Arseguy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:37 pm

fascinum wrote:Same experience here, Hein90
No special sites to meet AO women for a long term relationship. In the past, What I did was to talk frequently about how important anal sex Is for me during the first stages of the relationship. Everytime we talked about sex, I managed to get the conversation into anal. Usually they assumed the idea of anal as a natural part of the relationship with me. So, for me, Anal Is part of seduction.

But I share your wishes. I wish we could find some "AO meetic" or an "A-edarling " :idea:

How did you find that? Did it work out or did you get mixed results or no luck at all?
That's how I was thinking of going down that same route of meeting them in person and telling them, but the thought that crossed my mind was when do you tell them? Straight away, or after so long?

I find Tinder not to be great, there is maybe 3 people near me and when one does match I type and say "Hey how's it going" and await a reply, but they never do so I haven't had any luck with that. POF I found was a waste of time. Girls wouldn't message me back (this was before talking about anything sexual) and the pictures I put up (good pics) were voted 2 out of 10 in 3 weeks by 64 people so I gave up....

Maybe I am doomed to never meet a girl let alone have the same sexual interests as each other... :?
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:57 pm

I have no recipes, but I have not found Any woman to say no to anal sex If you make her know that anal sex Is the way that she can seduce you.

Just an example from my experience. Its usual that she asks about your past relationships. When that happens I must tell about E , And E knew exactly What was my only sex obssession. Actually she used that as a seduction weapon everytime, even i could say that she was conscious that i could never say no to anything If she used her ass to seduce me.

Can you Imagine the reaction of the girl when I had told that True storie? Try to guess....

Well, i will tell it : they started using the ass to seduce me. Is not a good way to begin an AO relationship?

Arseguy

Post by Arseguy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:25 pm

fascinum wrote:I have no recipes, but I have not found Any woman to say no to anal sex If you make her know that anal sex Is the way that she can seduce you.

Just an example from my experience. Its usual that she asks about your past relationships. When that happens I must tell about E , And E knew exactly What was my only sex obssession. Actually she used that as a seduction weapon everytime, even i could say that she was conscious that i could never say no to anything If she used her ass to seduce me.

Can you Imagine the reaction of the girl when I had told that True storie? Try to guess....

Well, i will tell it : they started using the ass to seduce me. Is not a good way to begin an AO relationship?

So was that a few days into seeing them or after a few weeks or months?
I love to worship a girl's arse, kiss it, lick it and penetrate/make love to it.