Orgasm Advice

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Canassman

Re: Orgasm Advice

Post by Canassman » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Advice from my wife:
Yes it goes away with practice. Go slow for a loooooong time. Don't pull all the way out. Don't come out till after she cums. Don't u cum till after she cums either. And practice practice practice. Lots of talking & communication.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:35 am

Musicrockblues wrote:Other than lube, is there any way to minimize that sensation in the beginning? I know that it would likely go away over time, but if she isn't comfortable with it now, she may not want to keep trying, you know?

Start with what she does enjoy—if she doesn't like an in and out motion currently, focus on passive penetration like holding a finger inside while rubbing her clit or eating her pussy, or working up in size with plugs. Increase the frequency over time of that passive anal penetration, and as she gets comfortable with larger size plugs on a regular basis, start ramping up more motion again as well.
Musicrockblues wrote:As for toys, what plugs and toys would you recommend to build up to a larger size? What anal toys do women like best?

This is really a matter of personal preference. Keep it limited to high quality materials—stainless steel, glass, silicone. Different shapes and sizes are best for different people. The Tantus Ryder is a good small/medium plug for a lot of people—cheap, quality, comfortable, not too big but not too small that it'll get outgrown quickly.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:35 am

Canassman is giving some good advice in the post above Musicrockblues.
Sometimes you gotta start slow and let your partner guide you along.

After I gently finger my wife's ass for a bit she has me press my cock against her anus but tells me not to move while she presses back and takes me slowly inside (oh god, how I love that part!)
After I'm inside she will allow me to slowly move in & out but she won't allow me to go all the way in saying that it hurts if I go too deep in the beginning.

After a few minutes of this warm up she is ready for some orgasmic fun.
Stimulating her clit with her vibrator brings her close to the edge, something I can sense by now.
This is my signal to stop moving and just hold myself part way inside while she has her orgasm.
She has explained that if I thrust while she is close to cumming it stops her orgasm.
Actually this is not so bad because by holding still I get to feel the full effect of her cumming. Her rectal canal goes into little spasms which is such a turn on for me.

I know all women are different and what I described may not be what your partner desires but it sounds from your description that it could be a key to unlocking her anal libido.
Anyway, good luck with your love life.