Anal toy suggestions?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
MacyGirl

Anal toy suggestions?

Post by MacyGirl » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi AOL,

New to this site and to anal but very much looking to learn and explore my body. I am hoping others can suggest some anal masterbation toys I can buy to further my anal pleasure. Currently I'm using a little vibrator made for my pussy. It works but I don't get a full feeling that I'm craving. I've read on here that some prefer glass to other materials so that's helpful. Maybe send me links to actual products you like, if they exist. Would love to share my experiences :) and hopefully one day find someone who email give me the real thing.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Anal toy suggestions?

Post by analsexonly » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:11 pm

I definitely suggest sticking to either pure silicone, stainless steel or glass. (Some hard plastics can be fine too.) Many other cheaper/lower quality materials, especially things like jelly, aren't necessarily body safe and may be absorbent and so harbor bacteria, or can even react with skin and cause a burning sensation in the case of some particularly low quality materials.

Njoy makes excellent but expensive stainless steel plugs and wands. Tantus makes high quality silicone plugs and some dildos and other toys as well. (The Tantus Ryder is an affordable but good quality and comfortable small/medium butt plug at 1.5" diameter at the widest point.) There are quite a few good glass toys out there—Amazon has a wide variety.

I'd suggest a smallish plug like the above to start with—1.5" is certainly not the smallest plug available, and I'm not sure what your experience is so far or whether you'd easily fit it immediately, but I usually don't recommend a plug smaller than that, because they can have a hard time staying put or being comfortable if they're much smaller. I'd also suggest a nice silicone dildo. I don't have particular suggestions for those, but Amazon has many from a variety of brands, in a variety of sizes. Perhaps others can provide more specific suggestions there.

MacyGirl

Post by MacyGirl » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Wow, thank you for the ideas. I looked over your suggestions. The Njoys are soooooo cute :) The wand seems like it would be easier to use myself but I kinda fear with your hands all oily you might loose grip of it and send it all into you. What are you (or peoples') thoughts on this one: http://www.njoytoys.com/products/pureplugs.php . Seems the shape is nice and the steel is very cool looking. I also looked at the Tantus dildos as you suggested. What are you thoughts on this one: https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/d ... ts/mark-o2 ? Seems like some are made for men and some for women. As a girl do I want curved or straight? Or is it just preference? I also want one that will prepare me for the real things and an possible AO encounter/relationship. Sorry, lot's of questions. I'm just excited to experiment. Thanks for your patience.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Definitely look at what someplace like Amazon has as well, e.g. non-name brand, for silicone dildos. You can get them a lot cheaper than what Tantus offers, and while they may not be as high quality silicone always, for the price they may still be more worth it. They have a wide range of sizes and shapes, from realistic to non-. Curved vs. straight might both be good in different ways.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Go with the NJoy Pure Plugs, they're terrific - I use, recommend, and gift them! They're great to look at, easy to keep clean, and feel great, especially when you're out and about :-)

The medium size would probably be right for you, a bit challenging at first maybe but you'll soon adapt to it.

Just be wary of cheap Chinese copies - the metal in them can be quite toxic.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:19 am

You already got some great recs, but I'm just going to go ahead and add a few of my own. I definitely agree that high quality silicone (make sure they're phthalate free) are good choices. I never had a glass toy so I can't say anything about those, but I heard good things. ;)

I personally prefer toys with texture to those smooth ones. While the smooth ones are presumably closer to the "real thing", the textured ones will still do a fine job at opening you up, and I really love that initial "popping in" sensation, which you get several times with those toys.
I use one like this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IJYTJAA
Mine isn't a vibrator but a dildo, and the clit stimulator is flatter. Now I kind of wish I found the vibrator version first, haha.
It's obviously a toy for vaginal use, but the clit stimulators, while they prevent deep penetration, also prevent the toy from getting "lost".
The ridges are also very nice and soft, and feel heavenly. With small ridges like this I would only use silicone toys though. If the ridges are too rigid instead of yielding, I can imagine it could be pretty uncomfortable if they were made of glass, especially when you accidentally tighten up.
Smooth and bulbous textures should work for glass toys, though.
I just looked around and this one looks really nice:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GN6IJ5I
If I ever try out a glass toy, this would probably be the one I would get. (Sheesh, what's with the pink and hearts though. :lol: Looks like it's made for adventurous magical girls.)

I wish you a fun time, and feel free to write back about your experiences. :)