Bro, does your butthole even lift?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
sadomina

Bro, does your butthole even lift?

Post by sadomina » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:21 pm

So I have a pretty weird question, but this seems like the most appropriate place to ask.
While advice about how to get your anus to relax is very good and useful, I was wondering about how you can train those muscles to grip really strongly.
I read about women who, thanks to rigorous kegels. can basically "lock" dicks in their vaginas using their pc muscles , and that made me curious if there's some way to achieve the same thing with the butt. I know that kegels definitely help with toning the whole pelvic floor, but is there something for more localized training? There's Ben Wa balls for the pussy, but those wouldn't really work for the ass.

TMI, probably:
I noticed last time that my toy was pretty difficult to pull out after I left it there for ten minutes when I got distracted during my 'bating session, but I think that was mostly because the lube dried out. I really liked being able to lock it in there so firmly, but unfortunately pulling it out wasn't very fun. :shock:
That is why I'd like to know if there's some way to train those muscles without having to sacrifice lube in the process.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Bro, does your butthole even lift?

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:27 pm

As you note, kegel exercises in general will also help to strengthen anal muscles. Targeted strengthening can be done by doing kegels on a butt plug to make your anus grip the base of the plug tightly and relax, alternating back and forth. I'm not sure what the best size plug would be for this purpose, or if it matters—it may simply be that having a plug in helps you to focus your muscle manipulation to target that area specifically, regardless of size.

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:02 am

analsexonly wrote:As you note, kegel exercises in general will also help to strengthen anal muscles. Targeted strengthening can be done by doing kegels on a butt plug to make your anus grip the base of the plug tightly and relax, alternating back and forth. I'm not sure what the best size plug would be for this purpose, or if it matters—it may simply be that having a plug in helps you to focus your muscle manipulation to target that area specifically, regardless of size.

That's an excellent idea! I actually just ordered a butt plug last week so I will try that out as soon as it arrives. I'm not sure what size would be best either. I ordered a fairly small one so I will just have to see how it works, but as you said, the most important part is probably just having it there to focus on.
Unfortunately, there probably isn't a good way to measure progress, unless I'm using weights additionally.
Not long ago I read about a woman who trained her vagina by tying little weights (like her mobile phone) to her Ben Wa balls, and slowly increasing them in weight. Perhaps weights could be tied to a butt plug as well (which would end up making the thread surprisingly apt, heh.)

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:32 am

My butt plug arrived recently and I tried it out yesterday. It's one of those with a gem stone looking base.
It's stainless steel, and a lot heavier than I imagined, but I think that's a good thing for my purpose. Also, it gets ridiculously hot really fast, which is interesting. While I like it so far, I feel like the "neck" is a bit too long, and the base feels sort of uncomfortable when you have big butt cheeks.
Those Njoy Pure plugs seem better designed with a handle that can rest comfortably between the cheeks, but alas, they're out of my price range. :cry:
Maybe one day...

I'll try to wear it outside tomorrow when going grocery shopping. Wish me luck.