Enema or Natural

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
zephyrrb

Enema or Natural

Post by zephyrrb » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:51 am

My wife and I have been anal only for almost a yr now, and she loves it, still has ye to orgasm but lately I seem to get some shit on my dick at times, which really smells strong. Anyway it's not enough for me to stop anal sex but do I ask her to use the toliet while in the moment, or what, it doesn't seem to matter to her, or me except for the smell. Any suggestions? Thx

Jack

Re: Enema or Natural

Post by Jack » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:23 pm

A small enema should do the trick. Get a fleet, empty the saline laxative, refill with warm tap water, squirt it up her rectum, and let her evacuate. May need to repeat, but all that's necessary is to cleanse her rectum. You hear a lot of fantasies about two quarts or even more. Those go clear up the colon, gets everything moving, and require hours to expel completely, Take it from an anal only couple, going on 36 years. Your wife needs an enema, not a colonic irrigation.

Good luck!

Jack

sadomina

Post by sadomina » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:18 am

I agree with Jack. A small enema should do the trick. I usually use 100ml (whatever that is in your crazy American measurements :p) and repeat until the water is clear. Might only take one or two times, or it might take six.
However, I don't know how feasible this is when you have an AO relationship and have anal daily. I found somewhat conflicting information about how damaging too many enemas can be, but the most legit looking advice seems to say that it's important to let the colon mucous membranes and bacteria rebuild, which may take about a day. And don't forget not to go straight to anal after an enema. Wait for at least half an hour to let things settle a bit.

Maybe you can try out a week where you have "clean" anal every second day, and you two can compare how it feels and what you prefer.
I also heard there are fiber rich diets that help keep BMs nice and regular, so that might be worth looking into.

Personally, I could never put anything in my butt when not squeaky clean. If I just see or smell even a little bit of poo, my arousal is gone in an instant. :| I understand it's an occupational hazard, but that's how it is. I don't mean that in a judgemental way though. I actually think it's pretty cool when people are able to be so chill about mishaps.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:38 am

She also might try diet changes, such as more fiber. My wife and I have anal sex almost every day. She only uses an enema when she doesn't feel clean going into it, or when we plan on a long session of anal sex (maybe once a week). In our 25 years of frequent anal sex, there has only been a handful of times there were traces of feces.

About a year ago my wife agreed to try ass to mouth and actually found it to be a turn on. Now it's a rare anal session that does not include ass to mouth. As neither of us are into poo play, even the smell of feces would prevent her from performing ass to mouth. So, suffice to say she is pretty clean back there virtually all the time. We attribute it to a high fiber diet.

I wish you the best of luck keeping things clean back there, as I know that kind of thing can put a damper on the fun.

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:46 pm

One female's perspective: enemas can be a huge part of foreplay. Don't waste your time on the disposable bottles. Get a nice bag and incorporate it into your routine. The feeling of that warm water trickling in... nothing beats it.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:21 am

A deep colonic enema is a lot of fun, but time consuming, and not very 'in the moment', unless it's part of your anal play. I save those for special occasions, and I too have read you should not do it too often. I keep it too about once a week.
Sex shops, and amazon sell all kinds of small anal douches, that just clean out the rectum. They may take a few rinses and but work really well. Just use warm tap water. A lot of people recommend the Fleet enema. The nozzle is really short. If you want a disposable, or purse size, the Summers Eve douche is way better. A nice long nozzle that cleans all the way to the top. After using the stuff that comes in it, just refill with warm water.
It's also less embarrassing for a woman to buy!