Hypnosis

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hypnosis

Post by analsexonly » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Once a week sounds like a perfectly reasonable starting point, but it all depends on what ends up being sustainable for her. If she's willing to try it at a weekly interval to begin with, then do so, and if that works, keep it up, and after a few weeks to a month, try increasing it to twice a week, etc. There is no universal plan that's going to work for everyone, you'll just have to play it by ear and see how it goes.

John

Post by John » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Right I understand that. Thanks for your input it's been very helpful I'm hoping my wife and I can have a little fun tonight. Lol

John

Post by John » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:22 am

analsexonly wrote:Once a week sounds like a perfectly reasonable starting point, but it all depends on what ends up being sustainable for her. If she's willing to try it at a weekly interval to begin with, then do so, and if that works, keep it up, and after a few weeks to a month, try increasing it to twice a week, etc. There is no universal plan that's going to work for everyone, you'll just have to play it by ear and see how it goes.

I have wonderful news, my wife has begun excepting anal much more we have done it twice in the last week and has been a little talk today about possibly doing it tonight as well which will make two nights in a row so everything is going wonderful we both had amazing orgasams last night, mine during anal then hers once right before anal then twice after. Thank goodness

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Glad to hear it! Make sure she keeps enjoying it and keep trying to address any issues she has from it, whether it be discomfort or fears or otherwise, and she'll likely want to keep doing it regularly.

John

Post by John » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:32 pm

I definitely will be communicating with her about any issues it sounds to me by the way she talks we may start doing it every weekend to start out (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) because she told me a little earlier that it isn't sore like it used to be and she does still have a slight feeling to use the bathroom but not bad.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:35 pm

That's terrific. To expand on what I was saying before, maintaining communication is key, but also make sure she knows that while you love it and really want it, you want her to really like it too and you want to make sure that any issues she has get figured out so you can both enjoy it together, and that you aren't just being selfish and wanting it in a one-sided way. If she understands that, and is willing to keep working with you to do it regularly and get to where she can fully enjoy it every time, she'll start wanting it for herself too, and that's the best for everyone.

John

Post by John » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Definitely I have told her many times that I want both of us to enjoy it together and plus I think the reason she has started wanting to do it more is because the last two times we did it I enjoyed it so much that she had to put her hand over my mouth to keep from waking the baby and I have also started showing her more affection just to show her how appreciative I am.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Sounds like you're on the right track then!

John

Post by John » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:39 pm

I hope it keeps going and getting better and better, and more and more frequent. Maybe we can eventually become AO hopefully.

John

Post by John » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:01 am

analsexonly wrote:Sounds like you're on the right track then!

I had an awesome time last night my wife and I did anal again and she was using a vibrator ontop of me and had the best orgasam she has had in a very long time. Unfortunately I went soft for some reason before I could go off in her colon but I'm glad she was able to have that amazing of an orgasm. She already said she's fine with once a week as long as we give a couple days to rest. So Im very happy right now.