Hypnosis

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
LuvMyWifesAss

Re: Hypnosis

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:07 pm

John wrote:I had an awesome time last night my wife and I did anal again and she was using a vibrator ontop of me and had the best orgasam she has had in a very long time. Unfortunately I went soft for some reason before I could go off in her colon but I'm glad she was able to have that amazing of an orgasm. She already said she's fine with once a week as long as we give a couple days to rest. So Im very happy right now.

That's great! I'm confident she will begin to want it more. If so, you are one your way to having a lot more anal. If you want some pointers to help move her in that direction, let me know.

John

Re: Hypnosis

Post by John » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:23 pm

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
John wrote:I had an awesome time last night my wife and I did anal again and she was using a vibrator ontop of me and had the best orgasam she has had in a very long time. Unfortunately I went soft for some reason before I could go off in her colon but I'm glad she was able to have that amazing of an orgasm. She already said she's fine with once a week as long as we give a couple days to rest. So Im very happy right now.

That's great! I'm confident she will begin to want it more. If so, you are one your way to having a lot more anal. If you want some pointers to help move her in that direction, let me know.

I sure will so far we have had anal three nights in a row, starting out doing vaginal. The only down side is the last two nights I went limp right in the middle of the session so that's very agrivating I'm hoping I can figure out what's causing that and fix it. Like I told my wife I'm doing what I love but can't stay hard to finish, it's very agrivating.