Inability to orgasm vaginally since AO

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
urabus

Inability to orgasm vaginally since AO

Post by urabus » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:09 am

Hey there everyone

Wifey and I have had vaginal sex only a couple of times in the last half year. As we've been having such pleasurable anal sex she seems to have lost the ability to orgasm from vaginal penetration. The couple of times we thought we'd try vaginal, I moved into her ass fairly quickly because she was getting frustrated about not being able to cum.

Have any of you experienced something like this? The sex is great though sometimes vaginal might be easier.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Inability to orgasm vaginally since AO

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:37 am

I've honestly heard this quite a bit from women who went AO—they started to develop the need to at least include anal stimulation to orgasm easily after a while. My working theory is that since anal stimulation does tend to make orgasm easier and more intense and pleasurable, the body starts to develop a habit of orgasming easily with anal and stimulation of lesser orgasm triggers like vaginal penetration no longer has the same effect. I would say, accept it as another sign that anal is better and AO is best, and stick with what works better.

After all, it isn't as if we're all AO purely for a "kink" aspect and are all pretending that it's better—the vast majority of people who are AO are because it really is more pleasurable and orgasmic and they do prefer it.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:09 am

I recommend a position in which you can finger her ass while making love ;)

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:49 pm

What a great opportunity/excuse to become anal only for life ( :D ), or maybe you use vaginal intercourse as a "punishment" of some sort (either of you, depending on the type of relation). ;)

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Last summer my wife expressed some "nostalgia " for vaginal sex - after a year and a half of being AO - and many years before in which anal was 60-80% of our sexy lives. I was worried this might mean she was backing away from our commitment- and what we have both described as the best sex of our lives. But, I love her so I acquiesced. She got on top of me to ride me - her former favourite position for quick cumming... and she rode... and rode... and rode.... till she was tired. Frustrated, she got off me & lay beside me so that we were spooning and told me to fuck her "the right way"... slick with her pussy juices I slid in easily and we fucked for awhile until she came and I followed. There's been no more talk of pussy since. Neither of us even counts this as an interruption in our AO lifestyle commitment. In fact, in January we r coming up on our 2 yr AO anniversary. Back to the best sex of our lives. As a further commitment we have been doing a no diddle December as well, during which she has been receiving no clit or pussy stimulation at all.

I am a lucky man! I adore this woman.

urabus

Post by urabus » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:49 am

Canassman wrote: me to fuck her "the right way"... slick with her pussy juices I slid in easily and we fucked for awhile until she came and I followed. There's been no more talk of pussy since.

Sounds similar to our situation. The last time we had vaginal as part of foreplay it was very short. Around the last 5 times we've had (anal) sex she's got the lube out anticipating good sex. It's become normal.

Perhaps we'll be like you in a year's time.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:14 am

That's great to hear, and I've no doubt that she'll discover more and more that she's no longer interested in vaginal and recognize just how much better anal is. Over time and with continued movement in that direction, she'll likely no longer want to keep messing with something that doesn't feel as good and can't make her orgasm.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Fantasy may change over time. My wife-to-be is not interested in anal only anymore because it makes vaginal forbidden. And forbidden things are hot. She says she has to reinvent her fantasies.
I'm not worried: though I will always prefer anal over vaginal, my love is deeper than a story about holes.
I feel that people values AOL too much: stay aware when your partner wants a pause. This isn't going to be the end of the world ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:29 pm

If you don't value it, fine. Don't tell other people they value it too much. Everyone's values are different.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:44 am

What a wonderful "problem" to have! :D It would be wonderful if all females were like this.