Different positions

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
John

Different positions

Post by John » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:46 pm

My wife can only do anal with her on top right now with more practice in that one position will it make other positions easier as well or do we need to do it in other positions too?

Kelly_ukf

Re: Different positions

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Just a case of practice I guess with me doggy is hard but I love face down. Spoons also good

Sgt_Valk

Re: Different positions

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:58 am

(Communication is key) The more comfortable she becomes with anal and the more relaxed she becomes with doing anal with YOU, the more receptive she will become with other positions. There are some that can just do any anytime anywhere, but almost positive they are very experienced with anal in general. For now just relish in the fact that she does it at all. Let her get comfortable with it. If she is in control either she wants it or does it because you enjoy it and is willing to do it for you, but only in a position that she is in control. She can pace she can teach you how to do it from that position essentially. This is how my first was. It felt great but i knew it could be so much more. But i was patient and it payed off. After the initial period, she knew she could trust me with the sensitiveness of her anus. She allowed me to explore and she was quite comfortable with it and enjoyed the differing positions, the differing speeds, she just needed to train me to treat her right. And i did. She never came from it but she loved it. She loved that we were exploring new grounds together and i was respecting the rights that had been given to me.

From personal experience, let HER find HER comfort zone. Let her teach you what is ok and what is not. When she feels you know what is right and wrong, she will give you the reigns and let you go buck wild within her zones. Maybe even later she will be willing to let you try to push her limits. Again communication. Talk to her ask her what she likes about it, what she doesn't, find out what makes her tick man. The less open you are about the subject, the less open she will be to receive.
The Sgt