24/7 Plugging

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Sgt_Valk

24/7 Plugging

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:39 pm

I have recently gotten myself a sub online and plan on meeting quite often during the coming months. She is an anal virgin, but she really likes toying and plugging and claims she thinks she is very near to an anal only orgasm. She plugs for about 6 hours a day(comfortably at about 3 hours straight) right now, but really wants to try for 24/7 plugging, only taking it out for the obvious bowel movements. I am curious if anyone else has done this and if it is dangerous to do so. She has already set goals to meet by friday night, and as her new years resolution, she wants to keep setting new goals every time she reaches them. I find the whole thing incredibly hot that she is going through such lengths to be receptive of anal at a moments notice, but am concerned for her safety as well.
The Sgt

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: 24/7 Plugging

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:00 pm

It's not dangerous, no. It can take some time to get used to it, though, it is often best to work up to it gradually. But once capable of keeping a plug in that long, it isn't going to hurt you to do so. It can be helpful to carry some lube with her to reapply as needed, because lube can get absorbed and dry up and the plug become uncomfortable.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Ok, thanks for the reassurance. She has been self training for a few months now and is still using the small plug, she is working on getting a medium glass one in right now but isn't having much luck with that. I am really excited that she wants to do this, and asked me to enforce the training. We have been very open from the start of it. She has been progressing really fast lately, then brought up the 24/7 idea because she really likes having something in her ass and knows how much i love anal.

Are there any materials we need to be wary of for a 24/7 plug? Any lubes to stay away from? Should enemas become a regular occurrence?

Any extra knowledge specific to 24/7 plugging would be awesome.
The Sgt

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:24 pm

I would only use body safe materials for toy usage in general, and especially long term usage. Silicone, glass and stainless steel.

Silicone lube and certain oil-based lubes last longer, but silicone lube can't be used with silicone toys usually. Water-based works with everything but may need to be reapplied more often.

Enemas/douching are more personal choice and can be done if needed. Some find if they plug regularly they stay cleaner and don't need to do an enema or douche as much.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Thanks again for the info, i will make sure it is passed on to her. This is really exciting to me! :D
The Sgt