Enema/Bowel question?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
WindSwept2017

Enema/Bowel question?

Post by WindSwept2017 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi there! My husband and I just recently joined. We decided after a long discussion today we wanted to switch over from regular vaginal sex to anal only. Now, we have never been Anal Only, but whenever we are inebriated in some way I of course relax which then makes it so easy for me to have anal sex with my husband. When I am able to fully enjoy it, I get pretty wild to say the least lol. The only problem I have when we go to have anal intercourse when we are sober and not drunk, is the fact that I have had a few accidents during our sessions and I never even felt it come out and it weirds me out. I have always had loose bowels since I was a kid, but it's only with certain foods. Obviously I could just stop eating those foods but I was wondering if I was to do an enema or something to clear my colon for a couple hours there would be a pretty rare chance I would accidentally leave a mess on my poor husband? He himself said he didn't care if it comes out fully covered in poop, but /I/ do, haha! Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you for allowing us to join this group!

KinkyGermanGuy

Re: Enema/Bowel question?

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Personally (and as a man) I have a bit of a kink for dirty anal so I get a bit turned on by accidental stains in her underwear or on my dick... - but that is a different story. If your husband says he doesn't care you might find it is fine to just get used to it with time and if necessary have a towel nearby to clean up after. Enema's extend the preparation time (from my point of view) and if you do not give it enough time you might end with more rather than less accidental stains. None of my partners ever considered such a preparation necessary.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Congratulations on the decision to go anal only!

Recognize that sometimes accidents can happen and it isn't really a big deal if you're both mature about it. But at the same time, you can do a few things to try and mitigate it. Enemas can work, and do for some people, but it does make it more of a process to prepare for sex. Douching just the rectum without making it into a deeper enema often works for many to just flush out, but in your situation you may be wanting a deeper enema.

You can also try wearing a butt plug for a while before having sex. Its presence can sort of "activate" your digestive system and move things along faster, so removing it before having sex and using the restroom might help. It's something to consider or try, at least.

Dietary changes can be effective too.

WindSwept2017

Post by WindSwept2017 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:55 pm

@analsexonly; Thank you! I'm honestly very excited to be switching over to anal only. What it came down to was I get more pleasure from anal and my orgasms are way more intense when we do anal. It's just that's kind of embarrassing for a 23 year old to not be able to control her bowels long enough to finish sex. I think I will try the enema to start, and possibly order a butt plug next week! (I live in a small town with no sex stores. How lame is that?!) Anyway, thank you for your help! <3

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Try having a good BM less than an hour before having sex, hugging your knees so you clean right out. Then a shower to freshen up.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:37 pm

To be fair, I don't think it has anything to do with bowel control, and more to do with the fact that anal sex is stimulating your bowels quite significantly and can, in the same way a plug or other toy can, activate the process of… moving things along. It can affect anyone if they aren't appropriately cleaned out earlier by using the restroom or an enema if that's what works for them. As FarmerDan notes, using the restroom more in advance, as well as perhaps increasing the fiber in your diet (gradually, not all at once) to try and become more regular and clean yourself out before having sex, may help.

Regent

Post by Regent » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi!
I don't care too if could happenned some accident)) during anal sex with wife. Because of it's anal sex))

P.s. could you tell us more:??? It's very interesting!
"We decided after a long discussion today we wanted to switch over from regular vaginal sex to anal only."
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Master.Dom.BBC

Post by Master.Dom.BBC » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:38 am

If you're AO fanatic and hate the prerequisite preparations, or u like to be spontaneous but not so turned on by the corn factor.

The chances of having an encounter with the turd kind are strongly increased by the sex position.

The best position to avoid accidents is the reliable prone-bone, good for AO beginners and experts.

While on the otherhand if you're looking for a trip to brownville, no enema and any other doggystyle variation will get you there in no time.

Woman-on-top and no enema!!!!
sure bring it on.

carolcurves

Post by carolcurves » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:13 pm

I'll add my .02 cents worth of advice.
I'm a big fan of enemas for a number of reasons. If for no other reason than general colon health.
When it comes to anal intercourse enemas are a double win for me. The act of doing the anal purge gets me into the mood for anal play and to generally relax my sphincter. This is also the time to properly lube my lower colon. This make the initial entry so much more pleasantly erotic. There are so many nerve endings in your rectum and having them pleasantly stimulated (warm lube) goes a long way to building a wicked "O" .
There are so many lubes...I've gone to the suppositories .
https://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Key-e-Su ... F39IS?th=1

These are awesome anal lube. I use three suppositories per session.
I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.