Punishment

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Canassman

Punishment

Post by Canassman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:01 am

Well, those following my thread around "No Diddle December" will know that my wife (AO for almost 2 years) have been exploring some more dominant themes this month - I.e. Continue our anal only commitment but adding no pussy penetration or touching and no clit stimulation. The only other rule was that she could only orgasm if something was in her ass - she remembered to. It touch herself - BUT forgot rule #2! We were apart for a night & she got herself off just by squeezing her thighs together. I asked her tonight if she had followed the rules but when she told me what she did in her frustration I reminded her of rule 2! I told her this was a serious infraction and that she needed to be severely punished. I said I would take my time to decide upon her punishment- which she knows she must accept.

I'm looking for suggestions. I'm relatively new to this idea of being dominant - which she has requested me to be more of. We are not into pain - so it's not abt physically punishing her, and I feel that the punisher should reinforce the rules we agreed upon. Ideas???

Sgt_Valk

Re: Punishment

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:28 am

The punishment must fit the crime. That is number two in my book of dominance. She messed up but it is her first infraction. She came from something outside of the rules. To me, this could mean orgasm denial, a mild pussy torture(slapping, clothes pins, ect. Something mild but not overboard) or even so much as non sexual punishment as writing 50 lines of "i will not come from clit/pussy when i am told not to." Another decent non sexual is no verbal contact for a certain amount of time. She isnt allowed to talk to you for some time(not very long for the first offense). Another one could even be time out in a corner if you are leaning more towards the daddy/little kind of dynamic. Fetlife.com is a wealth of knowledge for such things. I am a newer Dom and have been researching alot on things specific to the dynamic i want, but picked up some things along the way of different types of dynamics. Tickling can even be a punishment... PM me and i can try to give you and your wife a few good things to look at. The punishment also has to be within her limits. Should have noted that as one of the first things...
The Sgt

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:54 am

Another month extension of no pussy or clit touching?

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:43 am

Spank her pussy does not need to be hard makes me wail

urabus

Post by urabus » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:45 am

I've always had success in discipline by giving her less attention or denying pleasure.

Making sure she understands why I'm disappointed hits her mind hard and is a good mental enforcement. When I enforce this discipline its important she observes and understands how much she's inconvenienced me and how much I don't want to have to do it. I make sure there is absolutely no fun or entertainment for me.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:09 am

My final decision was to extend the month of no pussy or clit stimulation by 2 more weeks. She has lovingly accepted her punishment.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:21 am

Lucky girl :lol:

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 am

The longer I am AO the more excited I get about this sort of dynamic where I have my slit verbally humiliated and physically punished.

In the future you can use ice to numb her vagina or hot wax to punish it (but be careful because some waxes have a higher melting point than others and can cause burns!) You can also make her wear a tampon in her butt for a few hours so she understands that her ass is her "new pussy". Pulling it out will hurt a little because of how dry it'll be. If pain is the goal you could try tape over her pussy to cover it up, and pulling it off will sting.

Verbally it depends on what she really likes. You can sweetly say how happy her ass makes you. Or you can go full sadist and make her beg for anal and answer questions where she is forced to say whatever you want, that her pussy is undeserving, useless, etc.