From vaginal only to AO?

Curious about the anal only lifestyle or anal sex in general but have questions or concerns? Ask away here.
Sgt_Valk

From vaginal only to AO?

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:25 pm

So I had a shower thought today. As i am looking to move forward into an AO with my sub (in the future, she is still quite new to anal but enjoys it). But my question is, had she no interest in anal with no previous experience, how would you go about attempting to get her to try it? And ladies, had you not been interested in it, how would you want to be approached about it? If your partner was disinterested in anal, how would you attempt to get them to accept it?(certainly it isn't easy to put this in particular into perspective considering that we all already enjoy anal or are at least interested in it)

Again, this is all hypothetical, but I am still quite curious to see some of the responses.
The Sgt

MrsCanassman

Re: From vaginal only to AO?

Post by MrsCanassman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:37 am

so... When we first started talking about trying anal, I was a little freaked out - you know the whole dirty poop thing. One thing that helped was my man offering to bath me. He would draw my bath, set up the bathroom with candles, offer to shave my legs... I love the feel of an old fashioned shaving soap brush lathering me up. He'd also offer to trim my bush and at times shave me. After all the shaving, he'd lather my whole body up - soaping me up everywhere. He would especially spend extra time cleaning my asshole. Just being in a bath relaxed all my inhibitions and being clean really helped me ok with ass play. After that... A little rim job then a little bit of lube and finger play and voila! we're having anal!

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:40 am

i also want to add that he always gave me - and still gives me lots of compliments on how beautiful my asshole is. ;)

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 am

I love being told I taste nice back there blushes

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:02 am

@mrscanassman
So for you guys it was really about the comfort. The attention and care. That is quite romantic actually :D

@kelly_ukf
lol I can only imagine that it is nice to hear something like that. I personally have very little experience with analingus but wouldn't mind it if I got the opportunity.
The Sgt

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:15 am

Having someone tell me they love me back there how I taste, look even smell always makes me less nervouse an more open to moving to full anal. Of someone said ewww ur ass is horrid not sure I would then be ok fine bang away lol. Though you would think if they didn't like me we would not be doing anal anywat. My ex who introduced me to anal did it slowly but it became more an more the norm. So as others have said change can happen if your relaxed

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:32 am

I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to have access after being rude lol
The Sgt

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:50 am

Once they get access they can always clean up in my mouth after :oops: :oops:

Bestrafer

Post by Bestrafer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:35 pm

I have been acclimating my sub. I am not in a position to require anal only nor is it her thing at this time but I start with the following>
I lubricate her anus daily with Vaseline.
During coitus I have a finger on her anus most of the time
When she is really wet I slide one or two fingers inside her
During anal I praise her and tell her how much better the orgasm was

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:26 pm

@Bestrafer
I understand that there are different ways of acclimating your partner to receiving anal, but I have been doing that for years as I have only had one relationship that didn't include anal in my life. But every woman I was with was already at least interested in the idea of it at a minimum. Many had already played with themselves or been played with by others anally, So to further clarify, has anyone been with someone that had no initial WANT to have anal sex and kinda turned them onto it. Be it verbal persuasion, physical playing that turned out well for them. Something that made them go from "absolutely not" to "I'll give it a shot." And in that case, did it work for your partner? Did it become a normal thing or did it die off after that attempt?
The Sgt